The Student Room Group

Are Panty-liners a turn off?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
If you can't nip to the loo close to the time, just go when you arrive at your boyfriend's house or whatever then go again after you're done having sex (and cuddling obv :wink:). You won't get that much discharge in a few hours that it's a problem.
I don't think the word 'discharge' will ever make me not cringe.

But, yes - I would see it as a minor turnoff, but it wouldn't stop me when if I'm in heat.
Original post by n-qia
If you can't nip to the loo close to the time, just go when you arrive at your boyfriend's house or whatever then go again after you're done having sex (and cuddling obv :wink:). You won't get that much discharge in a few hours that it's a problem.

Completely agree!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by Ludwig Wittgenstein
People ask the weirdest questions.

^^^ So true.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Gross.
Reply 25
Wouldn't bother me tbh. By that time though, she could be wearing granny panties and I probably wouldn't be fussed, so maybe its just me
I've never worn panty-liners before, apart from when on, so I've never really thought about it. Are guys that turned off by a few white stains on a girl's knickers? I mean, it's not ideal, but I would have thought that it's better than wearing panty-liners all the time seeing as, as is apparent, so many guys don't know what they're for and just associate them with periods! Additionally, I'm pretty sure that pantyliners are really bad for creating a bit of an unappealing smell down there because they sort of suffocate your nether regions.

However, if you want to wear them, do so. You can pick and choose occasions though, doesn't have to be all the time, or alternatively just make excuses that you need the bathroom when about to pull.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending