The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
revisionnightmare
Half this damn country isn't white anymore.

According to...you? Right.

You seem pretty ignorant in general.
Reply 101
It seems if you're not for unlimited immigration you'll then be brandished as a vile daily mail reading xenophobic bnp supporting scumbag. Why can't people grasp the concept of controlled immigration? Or do you all live in gated communities within farmhouses?
Reply 102
Finally someone here who speaks sense.

It pains me to understand all white true British people are so kind to these immigrants who are destroying this country. You should all know by the way these immigrants clearly do not give a **** about you or this country, as demonstrated by the tens of thousands of Islamic extremists saying they'll kill all those who do not follow Islam (and yes they will be prejudiced toward white people).

Those white British who support mass immigration are the ignorant ones. You waive off anything opposing this due to fear and instantly call it racism.

Alas, what can I do? I am stuck in this country for the foreseeable future, watching it crash and burn, losing my heritage.

Thank you very much, guys. I am proud of you :sigh:
I don't trust anyone who changes their convictions so quickly.
Any of these poor persecuted ******** who think that 'Oh no, you can't discuss immigration because you'll be branded racist' where the **** is your evidence? We already have controlled immigration. We have a ******* points system. Debate is going on all around. Get out from under your persecution complex, take a look around you and stop being such a ******* little pussy about it all.
Reply 105
Qaz25
Well err yeh.

There's no divine law to say that people from foreign countries can't take over Britain. According to Atheists, you should be able to do anything as there is not God to stop you.

The Earth is for everyone... no divine law said to me or you or anyone else that this land can only be lived on by those who are ancestors of people who lived here many thousands of years ago :rolleyes:

shouldn't be held to be accountable for what their ancestors did yet we MUST live like their ancestors did in order to be classified as British... according to some BNP and other right-wing groups. There we go.... you led yourself onto that hypocritical view.

:wink:

I think that's a very good point. And I believe that immigration into this country shouldnt negatively affect the british culture at all. If people complain that the british culture is disappearing, they should have the backbone to retain it, rather than blaming it all on the immigrants!
Although, on the other hand, it does really annoy me when I see people from other cultures who ONLY keep to themselves, refuse to wear western clothes or learn english and are living off benefits. If they want to move to this country, they should contribute to it as well.

Afrodite
Boo-hoo oh deary me immigration is on the rise" Whatever!
While immigration is undoubtedly an issue in Britain and many other places in the world, I think alot of people in the UK are just using it as an excuse to unleash their racist urges. Honestly, just get over it!

Amen to that.

Riderz
I wasnt in my sodding car. I was on a bike and have ears. :rolleyes: And yes, people in Peckham might speak English to you, but amongst themselves they speak foreign tongues, and when there are no English people to talk to they invariable go back to their native languages.

Why is it such a bad thing that they speak their own language amongst themselves?
Just because you move to another country,it doesn't mean the you should forget all aspects of your original country.
If they have made the effort to learn english and speak it in public, and then go back to their mothertongue when they're speaking in private to family and friends what is it to you? it doesnt affect you in any way, does it?
So Muslims who make up 3% of this country's population are having 45% of the newborn babies :curious:
Broderss
Finally someone here who speaks sense.

It pains me to understand all white true British people are so kind to these immigrants who are destroying this country. You should all know by the way these immigrants clearly do not give a **** about you or this country, as demonstrated by the tens of thousands of Islamic extremists saying they'll kill all those who do not follow Islam (and yes they will be prejudiced toward white people).

Those white British who support mass immigration are the ignorant ones. You waive off anything opposing this due to fear and instantly call it racism.

Alas, what can I do? I am stuck in this country for the foreseeable future, watching it crash and burn, losing my heritage.

Thank you very much, guys. I am proud of you :sigh:

Um, you can't talk about "white true British people" then complain about being dismissed as racist.

I'd be interested to know what people who feel British culture is being undermined actually see as being British culture.
Riderz
I wasnt in my sodding car. I was on a bike and have ears. :rolleyes: And yes, people in Peckham might speak English to you, but amongst themselves they speak foreign tongues, and when there are no English people to talk to they invariable go back to their native languages.

Oh I see you are actually an idiot. Firstly you said you were in slow moving traffic for 2 hours. I'm sorry if you are on a bike and were in slow moving traffic for 2 hourse then you desperatley need to take a cycling proffieciency course. Secondly if you were on bike in traffic where the noise of the cars is dominant you must have been eavesdropping on the conversations of people on the pavement to hear what language they were speaking in.
Then finally why the **** does it matter if they go back to their native tongues when they speak amongst themselves. It is their NATIVE tongue after all
Reply 109
Seanisonfire
We already have controlled immigration. We have a ******* points system. Debate is going on all around. Get out from under your persecution complex, take a look around you and stop being such a ******* little pussy about it all.

Not so. We currently have a points system (although I dont think it has been enforced yet). Before that Labour had an unofficial "open door" policy, and in general their immigration policy has been deemed not fit for purpose and a national disaster. When you have several senior cabinet ministers saying "we got it wrong" including the PM, Mr Brown, we as taxpayers can say what we like.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/telegraph-view/3556773/Labours-immigration-policy-finally-exposed.html

http://www.politics.co.uk/speakers-corner/issue-of-the-day/domestic-policy/immigration/immigration/labour-immigration-policy-$1338441$1338441.htm

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6907991.ece

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6913293.ece
I'm just becoming more and more disillusioned with the world, and threads like this on TSR don't help. :frown:
Reply 111
Joy Division
So Muslims who make up 3% of this country's population are having 45% of the newborn babies :curious:

Wonderful statistics aren't they :rolleyes:

Never knew it was possible to have the amount of babies that statistic would suggest Muslim's are having :eek:
Reply 112
Tha_Black_Shinobi
Oh I see you are actually an idiot. Firstly you said you were in slow moving traffic for 2 hours. I'm sorry if you are on a bike and were in slow moving traffic for 2 hourse then you desperatley need to take a cycling proffieciency course. Secondly if you were on bike in traffic where the noise of the cars is dominant you must have been eavesdropping on the conversations of people on the pavement to hear what language they were speaking in.
Then finally why the **** does it matter if they go back to their native tongues when they speak amongst themselves. It is their NATIVE tongue after all

2 miles my dear I think I said. Please learn to read while your in this country of ours. :wink:

If they want to come here they should speak our native tongue. Tourists, fine, immigrants, not fine. And when they shout across the road at each other then its hard not to hear what they are saying.
Reply 113
Frieza
I love how little kids complain about the "state" that is supposely "wasting money" on immigrants. It just shows that you don't have a clue of even the basic economic concepts.

If then you complain because Europe is not white anymore, I can understand you. I don't really agree, but at least I can see your concern. If racial purity is the problem, just admit it ffs. I'd have more respect for your ideas.

ditto that
Reply 114
lauren--c
Um, you can't talk about "white true British people" then complain about being dismissed as racist.

I'd be interested to know what people who feel British culture is being undermined actually see as being British culture.

I think it'd be nice to walk down to the shop hearing people around me talking in English and actually being able to understand employees in a shop or in fact any interaction with other people. It's kind of what I expect in my own country, y'know?

British culture is all about Christmas, tea, bangers n mash, Sunday roast etc. All this is British culture, but now it is nothing like this here and is getting increasingly worse I can't even begin to describe it all.

I'll say this again; I am ashamed and lost.
Fusion
It seems if you're not for unlimited immigration you'll then be brandished as a vile daily mail reading xenophobic bnp supporting scumbag. Why can't people grasp the concept of controlled immigration? Or do you all live in gated communities within farmhouses?

Well said.
Riderz
2 miles my dear I think I said. Please learn to read while your in this country of ours. :wink:

If they want to come here they should speak our native tongue. Tourists, fine, immigrants, not fine. And when they shout across the road at each other then its hard not to hear what they are saying.

As was actually born in Hammersmith prick so this country is mine as much as it is yours. Secondly you CANNOT change your native language it is your native language FOR LIFE. The best you can do is learn to pick up English as your second language which is what in realtiy the majority immigrants in this country do. despite the claims of ingnorant xenophobes like you
Reply 117
rabbits_eat_tigers
I agree with the thread starter completely! and as for Britain being a multi-cultural country only works if the cultures entering respect the culture already here. Britain is so eager to soak up every one else's culture claiming to be a "multi-cultural country" that its sold its own identity off. Britain now couldnt hold a candle to Britain back in the day. It needs to grow a backbone and start looking after the people already here. Im not saying white people here either so no one try and claim rascism. People who are born in a country can full well claim that this is their nationality just as long as they also understand that just because their parents are for example from pakinstan doesnt mean that they are pakistanny themselves they are British, if their parents want to live in this country then they should respect it just as much as they would their own. The system these days look after immigrants a gell of a lot more than its own people. Its selling all british people out just to save face with the rest of the world. Britain needs to grow a back bone and not be afraid to say no **** off.

Completely agree
My school is an muslim dominated area within a very middle class town
But all the muslims are happy to segregate themselves from many of their peers, by hanging around in groups trying to intimidate others
And things like the mosque pass are taken the piss out of
The school just gives them out to kids claiming to go to the mosque when you can see them in the flipping chip shop!
It's just a joke and im not racist, im happy for people to come to this country to pay their way make a living and spend it here
People who just send money home though arent welcome im afraid, Why do we want to give jobs to people who want to take the money out of the economy when there are other Britains who want the job it and will spend it here?
Broderss
I think it'd be nice to walk down to the shop hearing people around me talking in English and actually being able to understand employees in a shop or in fact any interaction with other people. It's kind of what I expect in my own country, y'know?

British culture is all about Christmas, tea, bangers n mash, Sunday roast etc. All this is British culture, but now it is nothing like this here and is getting increasingly worse I can't even begin to describe it all.

I'll say this again; I am ashamed and lost.

That's not the same as complaining about "true British" people though. I do think learning the language is an important part of immigration no matter where you emigrate to, but these things take time.

I'm British and we don't make a point of having a Sunday roast, nor does anyone I know. Christmas I see as a European cultural celebration, not one specific to Britain. If you want to drink tea and eat bangers n mash, do it. Nobody's stopping you.
Reply 119
Stressworthy
I'm just becoming more and more disillusioned with the world, and threads like this on TSR don't help. :frown:

I second this , as the future decision making generation , it saddens me to see such ranting and raving about important issues . The OP makes a good point about immigration needing to be limited but OMG It already is :O , Australian style points system anyone ?

Also , a lot of immigrants to this country are asylum seekers and they deserve , as part of their human rights , protection from persecution and fear. It's an age old argument but How would you like it if our country was being ravaged by war or famine ? I'm pretty sure most people would say that it's other countries duty to try and help us out , because we are all human , we are all supposedly 'equal' and other countries have the resources to help us out.

OP , please return to your left wing roots , the expansion of a Tory mindset will only widen the gap between rich and poor , MEDC and LEDC , immigrants and non immigrants and aggravate the situation until inequality becomes more rife and therefore more immigration may have to happen.
Sorry if this wasn't particulary articulate but I hope you understand what I'm getting at.

Latest

Trending

Trending