The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Sheffield Station to Endclif Village, How? Bus/tram help please

Hi I have an interview this week and im staying in endclif village

How do you get from Sheffield Station to Endclif village via tram/bus, and how much is it? and what number bus/tram do i need to get.

If you can help ill be really greatfull!
You can get the 40 from Sheffield Interchange which goes directly to Endcliffe!
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
As you walk out of the station, if you go across the traffic lights to the right as you exit, that leads to the sheffield interchange. The 40 goes straight to endcliffe. If you get lost and end up in the city centre you can get the 80 or the 120. Either way you should be fine.
Reply 3
Murray Hewitt
As you walk out of the station, if you go across the traffic lights to the right as you exit, that leads to the sheffield interchange. The 40 goes straight to endcliffe. If you get lost and end up in the city centre you can get the 80 or the 120. Either way you should be fine.

thanks ill do that!
Reply 4
i normally get the 80 uni link bus which stops on the road parallel to the big road with the pedestrian crossing which you cross once you're out of the station (and past the fountain). Its £1 for a student return.
If you go opposite the interchange and wait at the bus stop on the same side of the road as the Mecca Bingo, you can get the 120 bus to Endcliffe. 50p for a student, and not a lot if you don't have a card. Or get the 40 from the interchange (possibly stand D3, but you'll be able to find out where) or the 80.

Latest

Trending

Trending