The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2300
blondes have more fun :yep:

and steph when i went to egypt it was fairly mild so hopefully you wont burn :p:...

im actually quite pale :frown: bad times.
Reply 2301
Seriously how long has this discussion been going on for about hair colour? :p:

The way I see it there are only jokes against blonds and gingers :biggrin:

BROWNNN FTW :wink:
Reply 2302
Bristol Offer AAB!!!!!!!!!

Long saga! I didn't actually get to talk to LM myself, she called me three times this evening but I was at the vets so I didn't pick up! So in the end she called the house phone and spoke to my parents. It was the best thing ever though, because I could tell my vets whilst I was there!!!!

Guys, I'm going to vet school!!!!!! :woo: :eek3: :woo: :eek3: :woo: :eek3: :woo:

Now I'm going to go back and read over what I missed!
oaktrees

Long saga! I didn't actually get to talk to LM myself, she called me three times this evening but I was at the vets so I didn't pick up! So in the end she called the house phone and spoke to my parents. It was the best thing ever though, because I could tell my vets whilst I was there!!!!

Guys, I'm going to vet school!!!!!! :woo: :eek3: :woo: :eek3: :woo: :eek3: :woo:

CONGRATULATIONS!! :woo: :eek3:
i am so pleased for you!
Reply 2304
hannah_vet
CONGRATULATIONS!! :woo: :eek3:
i am so pleased for you!

What is this? Vet news...not heard any of this for a while

Congrats :biggrin:
Shedlife
What is this? Vet news...not heard any of this for a while

Congrats :biggrin:

why did you quote me lol?!!
nice one oaktrees!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 2307
2 Dr. be
hey, has any 1's track updated for notts. yet??

No:lolwut:

hurry up nottingham! i want to firm/insurance and they are the only one missing now.
oaktrees

Congratulations!
Beautifully done with the writing:p:
oaktrees

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I CAN'T TYPE IT :smile: :biggrin: :smile:

Congratulations!
moomooo
No:lolwut:

hurry up nottingham! i want to firm/insurance and they are the only one missing now.

notts were the very last uni to update my track last year, i think it was the end of march at least
Reply 2311
hannah_vet
notts were the very last uni to update my track last year, i think it was the end of march at least

ah dear, i won't get my hopes up then lol
congrats oaktrees :biggrin:
Reply 2313
Thanks everyone! Off to have some champagne to celebrate soon!
oaktrees

Your going to vet school :woo:
Reply 2315
I knowwww!!!!! Don't worry though guys, I'm not going to disappear, I am a TSR addict now. I can't wait to hear all your good news/gap years plans etc etc now!

And extra good luck Nicola, you will hear something good too!

And rachy, I really hope your interview was good today, I want you to get an Ed offer!!
Congrats Oaktrees! :biggrin: You must be so happy!! Is Bristol your favorite?
Reply 2317
Congrats, Greer :smile: I posted in on your facebook, but I feel it's necessary on here as well :p:
Kurzyk
I'm thinking, thinking, thinking... No, I don't think her name was Zulch. Well... Maybe it was Helen... Well, no, because her second name began with a T... I don't know! :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

The practical bit was really fun! :yes: I have no comparison, but I really had fun in it. - this makes me sound like a geek...

Maybe you saw me, I was in the dark blue group.
steph_v
My skin isn't TOO fair, so I'm okay. I mean, I don't tan that well and I usually burn if I wear SPF 15-20. I'm not like bright ginger, which would be more interesting. I'm going to Egypt soon, though, definitely going to burn.

i have quite fair skin, thankfully dont burn badly, dont tan much either though. my brother is like permanently tanned

Latest

Trending

Trending