The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2820
oh bummer. It probably didnt! I've had a the most ridiculous spate of accidentally breaking traffic laws infront of police cars recently.
I'm lucky I haven't lost mine, obviously round here the policeman are too lazy to pull me over.
Fireandice, i REALLY wudnt worry about C3, i got A's in C1,C2 and S1 at AS then got a C in C3 :s-smilie: but if u retake it alongside c4, it becomes SOOOOO much easier as c4 and c3 are fairly similar, so yeh, ull easily bring it up, i got my best mark in C3 overall once i re-took it, 98/100 :p: but then again if u have a good M1 mark u might not need to re-take? work out your UMS, work out how mny more u need, then work out the % u need in June, dont retake unless u need to :smile:
Rachhyyyy
Fireandice, i REALLY wudnt worry about C3, i got A's in C1,C2 and S1 at AS then got a C in C3 :s-smilie: but if u retake it alongside c4, it becomes SOOOOO much easier as c4 and c3 are fairly similar, so yeh, ull easily bring it up, i got my best mark in C3 overall once i re-took it, 98/100 :p: but then again if u have a good M1 mark u might not need to re-take? work out your UMS, work out how mny more u need, then work out the % u need in June, dont retake unless u need to :smile:

Yeah had a chat with my maths teacher and I need 65% in C4 to get a A but been told to resit C3 aswell just to be on the safe side. She said to go for a A* haha
I got 82 in FP1 :smile: My annoying perfectionist side says retake, but the sensible part of me knows there's no point when it doesn't count for anything, just need to ace S1 and D1 now :smile:

Congrats on everyone's good results and commiserations if you didn't get what you need; there's always June. Steph, hopefully one or both didn't get spotted.
Im so happy with my results. Hopefully if I get an offer for rvc I'll need a C in chem. I'm doing both years in one and got an A for AS chem and C for A2 which averages out to a B. I failed the first chem exam I did on my old syllabus so Im really pleased!
Reply 2825
I got my A in chem(just about, bang on 80% lol) :smile:, meaning i need E's in my coursework and june exam to get my B! Woop!
Reply 2826
FireAndIce
Yeah had a chat with my maths teacher and I need 65% in C4 to get a A but been told to resit C3 aswell just to be on the safe side. She said to go for a A* haha

Stop being on TSR when you're in Chemistry, tut tut. Not that i can complain because i'm ment to be there now :wink: x
Reply 2827
100% in Biology unit 4 :biggrin: :biggrin:

94% in Biology unit 1 (resit) :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

whoooooaaaaaa :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:
Reply 2828
I'm going to be a vet!!!!Sorry i had to write in red, i just couldn't resist, hopen you've all done well, about to dash off briefly but will catch up in a bit!!! :biggrin: :woo: :woo:
Enor
I'm going to be a vet!!!!Sorry i had to write in red, i just couldn't resist, hopen you've all done well, about to dash off briefly but will catch up in a bit!!! :biggrin: :woo: :woo:

:woo: WELL DONE! :biggrin:

Congrats Shedlife too :smile:
Reply 2830
ClaireW2708
Congrats Shedlife too :smile:

Thank youuu. I think I nearly cried at the time until I thought...MAN UP YOU SILLY BOY. :wink:
Enor

yeyeyeyeyeye!
you should edit your sig, you can now put unconditional next to Bristol even though UCAS will not update till August
Shedlife
Thank youuu. I think I nearly cried at the time until I thought...MAN UP YOU SILLY BOY. :wink:

I'm sorry to say you lose man points for this :nah: but not as many as you might have done. Nice save :p:

Joke, and girls can have man points too, in case anyone misinterprets it as random sexism :p:
Reply 2833
ClaireW2708
I'm sorry to say you lose man points for this :nah: but not as many as you might have done. Nice save :p:

Joke, and girls can have man points too, in case anyone misinterprets it as random sexism :p:

What the hell sexism...GET OUT. :wink:

Liking the sneaky ninja edit there...or I didn't see it as it was soo small :rolleyes:

Yerr so now this whole vet business seems to be actually coming closer to becoming reality :biggrin:
yyyyaaaaay well done eleanor :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Shedlife
What the hell sexism...GET OUT. :wink:

Liking the sneaky ninja edit there...or I didn't see it as it was soo small :rolleyes:

Yerr so now this whole vet business seems to be actually coming closer to becoming reality :biggrin:

No edit, just too small for you to see :p: Ohh tempted to make innuendo-based comments here, think i should leave now :wavey:

I can't believe, what, 6 months from now? Bit more maybe.
I only have chem results (and even then teacher wasn't sure of the resit grade) because the stupid sixth form isn't giving them out till tomorrow :rolleyes: But apparently got two As, yay! Don't have the numbers of marks though, so may or may not resit, and don't have biology or english coursework mark yet either...
Steph, did the police see you jumping the lights? My grans done that so many times and never been caught, so you'll hopefully get away with it :hugs:

Annaconda, thanks for the idea with the tail, I might see about trying that, was going to keep a little but didn't know what to do with it :smile:
Reply 2837
ClaireW2708
No edit, just too small for you to see :p: Ohh tempted to make innuendo-based comments here, think i should leave now :wavey:

I can't believe, what, 6 months from now? Bit more maybe.

I think that's already been done...:wink:
My results were bit of a mixture! A and B in chemistry (one was a re sit) A in Decision maths which I can not believe because I couldn't do the last two questions :eek: and a C in biology and C3 which I am a bit disappointed about but I know I messed up those papers so it wasn't much of a surprise! :smile:

And captainsarah I haven't advertised my horse but most people in the pony club know she is going to be for sale and these people spoke to my instructor about buying a new horse and she recommended her to them! It seems really sudden! And sorry to hear about your horse, it must have been awful :frown:
congrats with results :smile:

i'm pretty happy with mine, A in biology, chemistry and psychology. 100% in biology and psychology, which i have no idea how i got considering i did the seal paper for biology :s-smilie:.
B in core 3, might resit but my teacher said i can get 75% in S1 and C4 and still get an A overall so I'm not sure what to do about that..

Latest

Trending

Trending