The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2900
Enor
Are there still interview dates left at Liv does anyone know?

Yes, but no one is sure whether they are just graduate dates.

Shedlife
I read somewhere we'd start hearing after all the interviews have been done. Which was 9 days ago....so tbh any day now I should think :biggrin:

Fingerrrzzz crossed for an offer :o:

No, it wasn't, there is a date on the 24th.
LIVERPOOL CONDITIONAL OFFERR :biggrin::biggrin:
skatealexia
LIVERPOOL CONDITIONAL OFFERR :biggrin::biggrin:

Congrats! Someone's had a good week :p:
I unfortunately don't know about offers but my rejection last year came through in the last week of march

well done jade!!!
Tracks not updates yet like :P
Reply 2905
Well done Jade :smile:
Thank you :smile:. Hope you get one soon steph.
Reply 2907
starfall
yeh i would guess theyll wait until the end of march now to let anyone know about rejections or offers, having said that i still check track obssessively lol

checked twice today. FAIL.
Reply 2908
skatealexia
Thank you :smile:. Hope you get one soon steph.

I don't mind now, seriously. I won't meet any conditional offer, so it doesn't matter.

When did you get the email?
steph_v
I don't mind now, seriously. I won't meet any conditional offer, so it doesn't matter.

When did you get the email?

16:43
Reply 2910
LIVERPOOL UNCONDITIONAL OFFFFFFFFFFFER :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
Reply 2911
Shedlife
checked twice today. FAIL.

me too. and Im gutted coz its down for maintenance tomorrow =/ altho Im at work anyway, will stop me bein obsessive for a few hours. doubt Id hear anythin at weekend anyway tbh lol x
Steph, I know there's nothing I can say that will make you feel any better, but please, just don't give in just yet. You have nothing to lose - things can only get better. If it means taking a year out and doing what Beth and Enor have done then it'll be worth it :hugs: With three interviews, the universities must have seen something in you and thought that you'd make a good vet!

Got my full results today, As in both chemistry exams, a B in english coursework, and a B in the biology exam. So as happy as I can be, but think I'll resit biology.
And well done Jade and Starfall :biggrin:
congrats with liverpool offers!

just checked my email...UCAS media is mean :frown:
Congrats starfall :smile:
Reply 2915
Congrats liverpool offer people!

Starfall, where are you thinking of going btw? :P
Congrats on the offers guys =]
Reply 2917
LDVet
Congrats liverpool offer people!

Starfall, where are you thinking of going btw? :P

liverpool is my favourite and has been for like 3 years... so im gonna have to turn down the dick vet :eek:
Reply 2918
Congrats on the offers people =)
Anyone else heard off Nottingham this week? I reaaaaly want them to put me out of my misery. and if Im not successful Im tempted to take another year out and re-apply I want it soooo bad....just dont think my mum will be pleased with havin another year of me at home. Fingers crossed it wont come to that xx
Reply 2919
Aww well, 'tis a shame but of course it's your decision! Well done. :yep:
And we might well see you at AVS next year (it's in Ed). It will be epic!

:woo:

Latest

Trending

Trending