The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4580
Congrats on all the offers guys. I hope liv are yet to give some more out :frown:
Heya well done on all the offers which have sprung up in the last couple of hours =D we are going to all be vets YAY!!!!!!!

People waiting for notts to update, I just withdrew after my rejection as I wanted to firm cambs. And be able to get everything sorted. At the end of the day I can't see much point in not doing it, as they have those people on hold already and so are very unlikely to reverse their decision.

Only 7 hours of lessons left now before the hols thank god!! Xx
tink_89
hahaha I sounded common as muck at my Notts interview. All northern like =) LOL :yes:

you even type northern! i was reading that with a northern accent in my head before i even got to the last bit! lol
Reply 4583
Why do we get a day of school tomorrow when I want to go in and shock everybody with getting into RVC ? XD Nobody believed I'd get in!
Reply 4584
Kurzyk
Why do we get a day of school tomorrow when I want to go in and shock everybody with getting into RVC ? XD Nobody believed I'd get in!

Is RVC your favourite?

I've been waiting 8 minutes too long for the Reading line up! They need to hurry up!
Reply 4585
steph_v
Is RVC your favourite?

I've been waiting 8 minutes too long for the Reading line up! They need to hurry up!

Nope, it's not. I'm totally absolute and in love with Nottingham. :heart:
But I am so incredibely happy about getting into RVC, I have a choice, just in case I'll change my mind, and RVC was my first interview so I was like dying-nervous. Besides, getting into RVC is kinda something, so I'm really proud, this just reasurres me that I have what it takes to be a vet. :woo:
Reply 4586
Reading Fest ticket :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Sorry, totally not vet related, and therefore not really worthy of pretty colours, but it is exciting!!!
Reply 4587
Auraya
If we receive your application by 15 January, the universities and colleges should aim to have sent us their decisions by this date (but they can take longer).

The actual deadline is in early May

yea i read that today but still i was hoping as everywhere seems to be giving out offers that we'd hear some news :s-smilie:

student finance looks really confusing to me, my mums applying for a graduate course so had to do one and the amount of swearing i heard from the living room when she was filling it in was hilarious!! lol
Reply 4588
On the subject of Student Finance, I haven't done mine yet. But have you heard the radio ad for it?! It is funny, and reminded me I needed to do it. i heard it three times today, the radio was on in the lambing shed.
Reply 4589
Lizzywoo
yea i read that today but still i was hoping as everywhere seems to be giving out offers that we'd hear some news :s-smilie:

student finance looks really confusing to me, my mums applying for a graduate course so had to do one and the amount of swearing i heard from the living room when she was filling it in was hilarious!! lol

I was hoping that too, but rang them today and they said otherwise unfortunately. Hopefully it will all be over soon though. I really liked Notts though, so this wait is killing me a bit :p:

It seems pretty confusing from what I've heard, but I suppose it needs to be done. I can imagine it was hilarious and hey at least if you get stuck your mum can now help you :p: I don't know how much use my parents will be , but I'm sure it will be a lot of "Dad I don't understand. HELP!!!!"
OH MYYYY GOD!!!! last year 4 rejections, this year FOUR OFFERS, this is actually mental

BRISTOL OFFER :woo: :woo: :woo:

how do i choose :o:
Reply 4591
The Reading line up is acceptable. Could be better, could be a lot worse. I do really want to see Guns n Roses, Blink, Mumford and Sons and Frank Turner :love:
RACHHH
CONGRATS!
:awesome:
Reply 4593
Annaconda
you even type northern! i was reading that with a northern accent in my head before i even got to the last bit! lol

really? Lol The only accents Ive ever seen typed on here are scottish and irish lol xx
Wow well done Rach that is really amazing!
Reply 4595
Kookaburra-massive congratulations,you are another who totally deserves this, well done!!!

Raccchhhh!!! Congratulations, a full house is truly amazing!! Butttttt, basically pick Bristol or you're in trouble :p: Do you actually have any preferences?! xxx
Rachhyyyy
OH MYYYY GOD!!!! last year 4 rejections, this year FOUR OFFERS, this is actually mental

BRISTOL OFFER :woo: :woo: :woo:

how do i choose :o:

OMG that is UNBELIEVABLE!!!! well doneeee :party:
Reply 4597
oaktrees
Wahey, well done RVC Gateway people!!! Also, well done KSH!!! You are moonlight's sister right? Apologies if not! I am rubbish at translating TSR to real life people lol! But if yes, I am so happy you both got in!!

yeah i'm moonlight's sister! :smile: I was soo pleased to get an offer, it would have been horrible watching her go off to vet school and having to wait another year!!! Congratulations on your offer, you'll get to meet her in Bristol!! :smile:
And congratulations on everyone elses offers too!!!
Reply 4598
Despite the fact I have already said this a thousand times, WELL DONE RACHEL!!!!!!!!!!!! :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

Aaaaand, the Reading line up is incredible! I am very, very excited about it. Dizzee Rascal, Mumford and Sons, Pendulum, Enter Shikari, Gaslight Anthem, I could go on and on...!!!!!!!
Reply 4599
Auraya
I can imagine it was hilarious and hey at least if you get stuck your mum can now help you :p: I don't know how much use my parents will be , but I'm sure it will be a lot of "Dad I don't understand. HELP!!!!"

hehe my mum says she cant cope with another application so look like my dad is gonna be lumbered with it, thats if i get in i suppose!!

i really liked notts too, fingers crossed!!!!:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending