The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
edders
Managed to scrape a first, thank goodness. Would have done much better without MA mark, 42%. :redface: At least the first year is only worth 10% of the degree. :biggrin:
Ah well, will be working more effectively next year without alcoholic tendencies and smelly room-mate. :wink:

Congrats :smile:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
edders
Managed to scrape a first, thank goodness. Would have done much better without MA mark, 42%. :redface: At least the first year is only worth 10% of the degree. :biggrin:
Ah well, will be working more effectively next year without alcoholic tendencies and smelly room-mate. :wink:

A first! Congrats Edders! :biggrin:
Reply 3
Yep, got my results breakdown today. Also scraped a first with 71% :biggrin:
Reply 4
Tom H

well done!
so which was your best/worst course? :smile:
Reply 5
Adarah
well done!
so which was your best/worst course? :smile:

Best: Molecular Biology
Worst: Molecular Cell Biology

But all in all, I'm a happy bunny :biggrin:
Reply 6
Tom H

Hey, well done Tom. :smile:
Reply 7
Awesome you guys :smile: Congrats to both of you.
Reply 8
Congrats guys!!! wow... a first... HEY DIEGO! stop dreaming! :P
Reply 9
ownage, well done. Tom H you can give me all your essays and **** then for my first year yea?
Reply 10
edders

Tom H

Nice one guys. Got my results too: 1st :biggrin:

Results ranged from 70% - 100%, averaging 84%.

Congrats to all!
Reply 11
Galois
Nice one guys. Got my results too: 1st :biggrin:

Results ranged from 70% - 100%, averaging 84%.

Congrats to all!

84% eh? There are firsts and there are firsts, and you've got the latter. Well done man. :wink:
Reply 12
edders
84% eh? There are firsts and there are firsts, and you've got the latter. Well done man. :wink:

I know I didn't come first, but probably an aim for next year :p:.
Reply 13
edders

You are a reapp...without alcoholic tendencies my arse! In the first week alone we are expected to teach them some of the drinking games that will last them for a few years "To my left, to my right, 2" :wink: .
I've still not got my marks yet. But from what I remember the MA wasn't that hard, or was it just marked real harsh?
Reply 14
Mehh
You are a reapp...without alcoholic tendencies my arse! In the first week alone we are expected to teach them some of the drinking games that will last them for a few years "To my left, to my right, 2" :wink: .
I've still not got my marks yet. But from what I remember the MA wasn't that hard, or was it just marked real harsh?

lol, that's always a good move. No, MA wasn't that hard, but my mind went a bit blank tbh. Oh well, c'est la vie.
yay i got a 1st. Woot!
Reply 16
little.rebel.L
yay i got a 1st. Woot!

hey, well done Lou. :wink:
Reply 17
edders
Would have done much better without MA mark, 42%.

What's that? :confused:
Reply 18
Well done all! Looks like there'll be a few first class degrees emerging in a couple of years time :wink:
Reply 19
Xanthe
What's that? :confused:

I think it's mechanics.

edit: looks like I'm wrong... :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending