The Student Room Group
First rule of student finance: they will **** it up. Apply early, and you can change the institution easily enough later on (there's a form that you fill out and snail mail) if you need to.
Reply 2
Yeah get it sorted as soon as you can - well before results day or it may not come through in time. I applied once I put down the firm and insurance choices on UCAS and had no problems with the application process (although many others did).
Reply 3
Do it now. Get it out of the way :smile: I didn't get into my firm, so I had to change it to my insurance. Took a minute phone call to change. Easy.
Reply 4
I sorted my SAAS out about 3 weeks before I started university (which would have been after results- but it was so late cause I was lazy to do it :P) Anytime really, as long as you will recieve your information forms from them, before your registration day then you should be OK. :o:
I don't think you can do it until the start of April
Reply 6
music-is-life3
I don't think you can do it until the start of April

I started it yesterday.
Reply 7
Saas is eeeeevil
Reply 8
What do you need to do for it? *Feels incredibly stupid*
LOL! Saas = Mother in Law in hindi/urdu

..now replace that meaning for all that you guys have said yet.
bex285

Basically fill in an online form by registering here, send off various documents regarding parents income and hope for the best. :p:
bex285

Sacrifice your firstborn.
Reply 12
A Large Town In France
Sacrifice your firstborn.

Done :colone:
Reply 13
rosie9391
Basically fill in an online form by registering here, send off various documents regarding parents income and hope for the best. :p:

Ooh, thanks! :biggrin:
Reply 14
http://www.saas.gov.uk/student_support/special_circumstances/session2010_2011.htm

You will be able to apply online for courses that start/resume in Autumn 2010 from the end of April. You should check the news section of our website for further updates.
If you are applying to us for the first time, apply as soon as you know what course you want to do. Do not wait for exam results or a firm offer.
Apply before the end of June 2010 to ensure you get your money at the start of your first term.

Latest

Trending

Trending