The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tefhel
Lol. Funny how no one knew or cared about the Illuminati until Dan Brown's Angels and Demons, and now people suddenly think they're taking over the world! I think this kind of thinking comes from the same type of people that think the characters in Eastenders are real.

I saw Janine down town the other day innit, can't believe she's showing her face after........
oh wait :indiff:
Reply 22
Did someone say Bloodline?
Reply 23
mogger71
They can't be real because they're not on either of Santas lists apparently.

...unless santa has a list for eastenders characters?
The media is all lies.There owned by the reptilians. David Icke son of god is our only hope.
GodspeedGehenna
Not true.. I first learned about them when Danny Wallace did a documentary on them. :ninja:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rc8cQ5FVPk

Me toooooo! I like Danny Wallace, he's well good.

Let's be mates :ahee:
and for you guys that didn't know

the "Perk" sitrep on MW2 has the triangle and the eye on top of it

i think activision is part of the Illuminati, the perk is there everybody can see it, but it's subliminal, i think it's a sort of mind control, and kids all around have this and see this and they don't realize that they are under control indirectly
Reply 27
Zap Brannigan
Do you actually believe that, or are you just being paid by Mr Brown to drum up some much needed and underserved publicity?

Yes it's totally true. I'm not saying no one thought it, but there is 100x more interest because of his book. Just like with the Davinci code, no one knew or cared about symbolism in Davinci's paintings before his book, he didn't invent it, but he made everyone interested in it and thinking what a huge deal.

It's no big deal though - it's all a load of tosh. People who have enough time to believe conspiracy theories obviously aren't working hard enough.
Reply 28
None of this matters cos the world's gonna end in 2012.

:rolleyes:
Reply 29
Whatever happened to the Freemasons?
Stick on your turquoise jumper Mr Icke.
Reply 31
bigmo7
Don't be stupid...there is an ongoing war between Templars and Assassins...I assume whoever wins will rule the world.

Ahhh Assassin's Creed... what a game(s)!
Reply 32
killuminate, ISLAM FOR LIFE
Reply 33
Actually Dr. Neo Cortex runs everything and we must have hope in Crash Bandicoot to save us
punktopia
Damn those lizard men, they're everywhere.

only david icke can save us now.... :woo:
If the colour of the dots change it shows that the illuminati have inserted a microchip in our brains. You are already controlled.

Tefhel
Lol. Funny how no one knew or cared about the Illuminati until Dan Brown's Angels and Demons, and now people suddenly think they're taking over the world! I think this kind of thinking comes from the same type of people that think the characters in Eastenders are real.

I don't know if it's real but things said in the video and things some people point out make sense. Anyhooo the illiuminati isn't recognised just when angels and demons was out. Its MORE recognised now because of the book + movie but its always been there.
Reply 37
As if the Freemasons weren't enough to worry about...

Seriously, I wonder how long it will be before Martyn joins this thread and starts telling us about how a scret cabal of Jews and Egyptian gods control the universe.
Reply 38
BreY
Did someone say Bloodline?

Mr. Paradinas?! And to think I trusted you.
Martyn :rofl:

Latest

Trending

Trending