The Student Room Group

why do ppl do this?

keep hurting me im a quiet person and sensitive & even get picked on for no reason
and even being talked abt just feeling hurt tbh
i just dont understand why
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by oursgrace
keep hurting me im a quiet person and even get picked on for no reason
and even being talked abt, just feeling hurt tbh
i just dont understand why

I'm sorry to hear that.

I've experienced it quite a lot in my life, especially at my previous workplace. My colleagues used to think I wasn't aware of the things that were occurring in front of me or behind me. But I was. It was just that I didn't react to everything that I didn't think was necessary. If I think something is bothering me, I take stern steps. Otherwise, I don't give a ****. Some people also live in a false world, thinking that they're the best by being cunning and always talking ****. Unfortunately, they're wrong about this approach. So, don't give a ******* care about those clowns and react whenever needed.
Reply 2
I can totally relate, I’m quite introverted and sensitive. I used to think my sensitivity isn’t built for this world. There are a lot of horrible people I’ve encountered, even within my family. They would tell me I like playing the victim and too weak. But honestly, over the years I’ve learnt to just stay away from people and I’m not telling you to do this btw. But I’ve found that I enjoy my solitude, the less you get involved with people less drama. There will always be horrible people and they aren’t worth the stress and pain, just don’t give a damn about them.

I hope you feel better.
Reply 3
Original post by Kschu
I can totally relate, I’m quite introverted and sensitive. I used to think my sensitivity isn’t built for this world. There are a lot of horrible people I’ve encountered, even within my family. They would tell me I like playing the victim and too weak. But honestly, over the years I’ve learnt to just stay away from people and I’m not telling you to do this btw. But I’ve found that I enjoy my solitude, the less you get involved with people less drama. There will always be horrible people and they aren’t worth the stress and pain, just don’t give a damn about them.

I hope you feel better.

Every single of those bolded terms is so relatable to me too. For own good or mental peace, it's worth keeping distance from such despicable individuals.
Reply 4
Bulliess are cowards and tend to pick on people who reflect their insecurities. Stand up to them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending