The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I don't see the problem as long as you're not a sleazy bastard and she's not an immature brat who thinks that drinking White Star on street corners is the best that a Friday night can get. When I was 15, I went out with an 18 year old and we ended up losing our virginity to each other. We're still good friends. It's not all 'ew you paedo', it's not like she's 13.
Lol, you all make it seem as though the world is full of cameras in bedrooms and parents who would go against all their beliefs and morals to report a one-year age difference.
Reply 22
Anonymous
Not as bad as some of the sickness i know about. Some girl in my class has a boyfriend 11 years older. She was 7 when he was going down the pub. Serious weirdo.

You have no idea what I read the first time I looked at your post. My mind is filthy. FILTHY. :facepalm2:
well if she loves you as much as it seems then she can surely wait just one year at the most...
and i doubt many convictions etc etc etc will go on
there are year 9's in my school who have been doing it with sixth formers :p: minus the whole relationship scenario :smile: and nothings happened with them
Reply 24
:borat: epic score brah. And my friend screwed a 14-year old when he was 17, it's not like the thing's a rare occurence in this nation.
PBTimmeh
If they can bleed they can breed.

:lolwut: Thats almost poetic.
PBTimmeh
If they can bleed they can breed.

:rofl:
Stay "just friends" with her until she is 16. If you are fine with not having sex, then that's basically a friendship anyway, isn't it?
Reply 28
YL_LDN

+

=

This has to be the most exqusite manner of phrasing something!

This, oddly, is what the Pope's letter to Catholic Churches looked like !!!! :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

That Pope! Such a sense of humour!
Reply 29
Does it not make you think "why am I attracted to a person so young?"

Perhaps you should consider the image you are giving off...
nolongerhearthemusic
Stay "just friends" with her until she is 16. If you are fine with not having sex, then that's basically a friendship anyway, isn't it?

I don't see how it is, I don't think sex is important in a relationship if you don't base it on that.
All it needs is love and trust.
What you're trying to say is without sex a relationship is meaningles... sorry But i really don't agree!
Reply 31
Whatever pedo.
Frankly I think its weird that she has the implant and yet you dont want to do anything sexual. Surely that the reason you have the implant, cos it's in your sights to have sex sometime soon.
kkksssddd
Does it not make you think "why am I attracted to a person so young?"

Perhaps you should consider the image you are giving off...

Disagree. My boyfriends 19, i'm 16. We are perfect together, with and without sex.
IDontAgreeWithUsernames34
I don't see how it is, I don't think sex is important in a relationship if you don't base it on that.
All it needs is love and trust.
What you're trying to say is without sex a relationship is meaningles... sorry But i really don't agree!

No, that'd be like saying friendships are meaningless. They're not.

For most people sex IS important in relationships.

Pinklemonade-xo
Frankly I think its weird that she has the implant and yet you dont want to do anything sexual. Surely that the reason you have the implant, cos it's in your sights to have sex sometime soon.

No, that's not the only reason :s-smilie:
Don't shag her :no:
nolongerhearthemusic

No, that's not the only reason :s-smilie:

what are the others then?
Reply 37
Deamo
Keep it up.

Or rather; don't.
giggedy
Pinklemonade-xo
what are the others then?

You've never heard of women using hormonal contraceptives for reasons other than to not have babies?

Latest

Trending

Trending