The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Definitely wait until she is 16. If she's completely happy with you then she won't 'get sad' and she will be happy to wait. Satisfy her in other ways than sexually, until she turns 16 such as wine her, dine her etc. :blah:
blondie_lauren
not sure. i only think people can have a valid opinion in this if they have been in your situation. i went out with a boy from when i was 13/14/15 and he was 16/17 and we had sex when i was 15 and he was 17 so we waited ages before we had sex and i dont think he really cared about my age. i then went out with a 20/21 year old when i was 16/17 and he didnt care about having sex with someone younger
to be honest people are always going to judge you for a couple of years until your out your teens, im nearly 19 and have been going out with my 22 year old boyfriend for a year and some people still think im too young for him!! do what feels right as long as you trust she wouldnt try and get you done for it in the long run, and even if you were to have sex with her, its only been a week which as you get older might not be a big deal to sleep with someone sooner she is only 15 so make sure you wait a while until you/she is emotionally ready!!!!
also you dont mention if you've had sex before- it would explain a lot as to why an 18 year old boy isnt that assed about sex!! makes a change

I've had sex before, curious as to your reasoning behind why it would explain why I'm not bothered about sex though.... care to explain? :P
Reply 62
Advanced Subsidiary
:rofl: Good one.

I almost took you seriously there.....

Quoting me again:sexface:?

Shhh up, you!:p:
Lauren__x
Quoting me again?

Shhh up, you!

Quoters gotta quote :sexface:
Reply 64
Damn it the rule is Half the age and add 7, How difficult is that to understand!
Reply 65
You only have to wait 5 months for goodness sake and that applies to you and her. Why the rush? It is very early days yet anyway, enjoy spending time together and getting to know each other. You can be intimate without having sex, maybe just don't rush into it otherwise it will end up happening even though you seem to want to avoid it....
Crazy Paving
Definitely wait until she is 16. If she's completely happy with you then she won't 'get sad' and she will be happy to wait. Satisfy her in other ways than sexually, until she turns 16 such as wine her, dine her etc. :blah:

Awful joke in your sig. :p:
Reply 67
i might sound a bit old fashioned, but i think it would be a nice idea (regardless of age gap) to wait 5 months to have sex anyway. Although I realise this opinion is a bit out of date :p:
the problem that I can see is that there is a huge emotional difference between a 15 year old girl and an 18 year old girl. I can remember thinking at 15 that I was mature enough for a grown up relationship but realising a few years later that I was still very immature and made some terrible decisions. No matter how mature she seems, she is still only 15. The sex part has been talked to death, so yeah, just wait at least until it is legal, but beyond that, she may seem grown up and like an 18 year old, but that's probably far from the truth.

Good luck.
Reply 69
her0n
Now.. THIS.. is wrong :s-smilie:

No it's okay, we wear two condoms so it doesn't count
Take her to spain and let her have a taste of your salsa. Age of consent is 13 there.
Reply 71
You sick ****, people like you disgust me
Reply 72
rednaxela
Your A Pedo And Tsr Is Gay

Agreed on both points :yes:

Guys who go for 15 year olds are about as manly and respectable as a wet fart.
rednaxela
Your A Pedo And Tsr Is Gay

1. If you're going to insult someone...get the spelling correct..it's paedo.
2. He's not a paedo.

OP, I'd wait 'till shes 16 if I were you, you two seem happy together, good luck.
Reply 74
The-Wi$e-One
1. If you're going to insult someone...get the spelling correct..it's paedo.
2. He's not a paedo.

OP, I'd wait 'till shes 16 if I were you, you two seem happy together, good luck.

What is it with you 'he's not technically a paedo' people! Butthurt or what.

Why is there an army of people up in arms about chronic MISUSE OF THE WORD PEDO.
Tom1390
What is it with you 'he's not technically a paedo' people! Butthurt or what.

Why is there an army of people up in arms about chronic MISUSE OF THE WORD PEDO.

because that's not how it's spelt, it's not hard to add an 'a'.
I don't mind girls 18 and over going out with men 100 years old. It's about adulthood. 15 year olds aren't adults, you're cradling a child, not sleeping with one.
Reply 77
The-Wi$e-One

because that's not how it's spelt, it's not hard to add an 'a'.

But you're still butthurt about it - sensitive issue for some eh, this liking of young teenage girls and the 'peado' connotations.
Reply 78
Tom1390
But you're still butthurt about it - sensitive issue for some eh, this liking of young teenage girls and the 'peado' connotations.

You have extremely poor sentence structuring skills. Sort it out.
Tom1390

it's not that odd, shes only 2.5 years younger than him, if she was 18 and he was 20.5 would people have an issue? no.

EDIT: oh and its Paedo not Peado.

Latest

Trending

Trending