The Student Room Group

What time are you allowed to collect YOUR alevel results?

A surge in university applications has left students who fail to secure a place at university when they get their A-level results tomorrow to battle through one of the most competitive Clearing seasons ever, EducationGuardian.co.uk has learned....

just wondering what time your centre is allowing yoeu to pick up results personally? I am not sure what time i am going..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No idea, none of my year seems to know so we are going at 10am
Reply 2
Its after 11am you can get them
Reply 3
I can imagine clearing will be pretty brutal tommorow in the top universities.
Does anyone know how many extra students are applying this year?
1pm

but thats for AS results in my college
Reply 5
I'm going at 11 EEK!!!!
Reply 6
Think I'm going in at 9. And then we'll probably be told that they won't be ready for another 2 hours!
Reply 7
12 for my AS results....i'm so scared....
11am
AS :eek: at 10
Reply 10
~Sam~
Think I'm going in at 9. And then we'll probably be told that they won't be ready for another 2 hours!

Then tell them you have the right to know! You've waited long enough so hand them over!!
AS at 1.30 for me,, that seems to be later than every 1 else
Reply 12
hmm think ill fone my college and check. Does anyone know how clearing works? Am i right by saying you can't just phone the uni and nab the places, you have to fill in this form that you recieve on results day automatically? What if i get it before i go in to get my results. that would be crap!
Ours are available at 10am. Although I'm planning to arrive slightly early so I can get a head start if I end up having to call the university.
10am
Mines at 8am! People will be half dead picking their results up!
Reply 16
9:30-2:30
Im going at 9am for my AS results. If they dont have them, me and my mates will do something in town
Reply 18
11 am for mine!!!!!!!! :frown:

Gonna leave the house at 9:30 and walk to the tube station etc.. might wait for the post
10.30, for AS though.

Latest