The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
where can i find info on joining clubs etc??
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 61
helooo19x

This might help http://www.uclunion.org/clubs-societies/a-z.php
apostrophic
Ahhh.. I wonder what causes such a phenomenon. The stress of medicine? And for the art students - the straight-edged image? Hmm.

I'm interested in a couple; but the uclu's description of the art soc isn't particularly informative...care to enlighten what it's like, activities etc? My other option was to join a sport. (:

Stress but also the knowledge that we have 6 years here and the every year we can flunk out having wasted the preceeding years. Art students straight-edged, hmmmm, not sure if that is quite correct :biggrin: but there is certainly less clubbing then in the other groups

Art soc just gets you cheap tickets to galleries but importantly for me they give life drawing and cadaver drawing sessions. Sports can be quite intense, especially if you get on a team

helooo19x

uclu website
Reply 63
I can't wait to come to UCL, I was so set that I'd missed the grades.
HOORAY for freshers :]
Reply 64
wheyyy language students are the biggest lashers out there :wink:
Reply 65
How do archaeology students fare in the drinking/clubbing leagues? I would place myself as a pubber rather than a clubber, and even then I don't venture out much [although I expect this will change come UCL!]. I was a little concerned that I'd not find too many people in the same boat, but it's nice to read others feeling the same.
matjames

haha too true! my birthday = the day we move in = HUGE PARTYYY!!!
Reply 67
danrogers15
haha too true! my birthday = the day we move in = HUGE PARTYYY!!!

mate that's wicked :biggrin: which languages are you doing?
matjames
mate that's wicked :biggrin: which languages are you doing?

french and german, youu?
Reply 69
is there a freshers ball? do we (ladies) need to buy like a full gown?
I'm kind of nervous excited to move into UCL! Kinda worried that freshers might be a little crap as i won't know anyone! x
Reply 70
I think the freshers ball is at the Ministry of Sound so will be more of a rave than a "ball" so I'm pretty sure a gown isnt needed. Nobody knows anyone but it will be awesome anyway :smile:
Reply 71
How much are the tickets
Reply 72
logic123
How much are the tickets

I'm pretty sure I saw £20 somewhere. Either on the union site on their facebook page but I can't really remember.
It's £10 entry on a normal night so it doesn't seem that far away.

Don't hold me to that though.
logic123
How much are the tickets

Between £10 and £30
matjames

:yep:
Reply 75
How many raves is everyone planning to go to during freshers? I don't think ill go to an event everyday - broke dot com. !
Hey Eveeryone,

I am working for an international mobile service at freshers and looking for some fun, confident, outgoing peeps to help me out. If anyone is interested give me a shout. Good pay and a good way to meet people.
helooo19x
How many raves is everyone planning to go to during freshers? I don't think ill go to an event everyday - broke dot com. !

same! skint student life here we come!
Reply 78
Is there a chance to meet people before we go to the clubs? Coz I don't really want to go alone as others have mentioned :P Club Neon is on the 28th, thats only 3 days to make friends.

Koko is on the 26th! So thats like the day after we move in.....

Ill probably only go Club neon anyways (never clubbed, first time :biggrin:)

Does anyone know how I get the tickets online? Can't seem to find it anywhere...
Is there a chance to meet people before we go to the clubs? Coz I don't really want to go alone as others have mentioned :P Club Neon is on the 28th, thats only 3 days to make friends.

Koko is on the 26th! So thats like the day after we move in.....

Ill probably only go Club neon anyways (never clubbed, first time :biggrin:)

Does anyone know how I get the tickets online? Can't seem to find it anywhere...

Yeah, if you go with flatmates. And go on the uclu shop.

Latest

Trending

Trending