The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Are the UCL law society Freshers events worth it?

Hi!

I'm an upcoming student as UCL this autumn. I'm going to be studying law. The law society just released tickets to their Freshers fortnight events, and they're quite pricey (at least for me they would be).

As someone who isn't huge on partying and stuff, I'm not sure if getting tickets would be worth it, since I would probably skip the clubbing parts. I was wondering whether anyone who had previously experienced the law freshers events could advise me on whether they felt it was worth the price or not?

Thank you! :smile:
I can't speak to the specific Fresher's events at UCL Law, but I can give you some general advice.

Fresher's events are a great way to meet new people and make friends. They can also be a lot of fun, even if you're not a big partier. The social aspect of university is really important, so it's worth considering whether the Fresher's events are worth the price for you.
Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to buy tickets is up to you. There is no right or wrong answer. If you think the events would be a good way to meet people and have fun, then I would say they're worth the price. But if you're not sure, or if you're not interested in the clubbing aspect, then you might want to consider other options.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending