The Student Room Group

Ok enough of these england t shirt threads.

Fact, police are advising pubs in certain boroughs to ban football shirts of any kind.

That being said, i dont understand all these comments about racism etc. is it wrong to fly the colours of your country? Obviously you will get the odd ignorant ***** that are racist but you get them everywhere regardless of where you are.

What i dont understand is the mis-informed people that think flying your national colours or wearing an england shirt is racist.
Isn't this just another one? As for the wearing shirts. The governments are stupid for wanting to ban them
Fact: No they aren't
Reply 3
BeckysLover
Isn't this just another one? As for the wearing shirts. The governments are stupid for wanting to ban them

Yeah, i got carried away, but to clarify no-one wants to ban them.
Reply 4
Talveer
There is no ban AT ALL.

You er wanna re-read the post there skippy?
Reply 5
I love how our media is promoting racism by making up stories and exaggerating things.

BTW there are no England t-shirt threads. :colonhash:

Last I checked it was 'flags' instead of 't-shirts' and 'council' instead of 'government'.
Reply 6
ozzyoscy
I love how our media is promoting racism by making up stories and exaggerating things.

BTW there are no England t-shirt threads. :colonhash:

Last I checked it was 'flags' instead of 't-shirts' and 'council' instead of 'government'.

Erm again you wanna check the general discussion forum?

Its not the media, thats just your general assumption on the matter, if you maybe took the time to look into the matter and not just assume its propaganda or beleive anti propaganda, just ask croydon council since we had a speech in croydon college about it today. I do not agree with the advice, im just stating that they are advising.

EDIT: Erm where did i say government?
Reply 7
DannySpeed
Erm again you wanna check the general discussion forum?

No, I'm already in Chat so no point.

Latest