The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I have an exam on Thursday and haven't started revision yet :frown: Damn you TSR!!
No. But only if you know how to revise. If you pretty much fail at revision and spend your life on TSR *sigh* it is unfortunately not :frown:
Reply 3
Haychee
too little time to revise?!?

I have got complete notes and know what is on my exams. Would you say that 2 weeks is too little time for revision English Literature and History?

When I say revision I mean doing past papers, memorising key points etc.

!

Nope I tend to spend three days before each exam revising but tend to work really long hours in those days. I find that method works better for me than spacing out my revision as I just forget stuff I did otherwise.
Look. Two weeks. Do it now.
Reply 5
That entirely depends on whether you want an A or a C
Reply 6
I've got exams next week, all week. I haven't revised either =/
Reply 7
No, you'll be fine - I was more than fine revising for less than two weeks! Just buckle down and revise insane amounts.
Though I advise getting up early and going to bed early, so rise at 7am and go to bed at 10pm latest.
Reply 8
Wednesday Bass
From what my friends have said. Yes. By God yes.

One of my friends took both and has been revising pretty solidly for the past 2 months.

lol @ your friend
Reply 9
you'll be cool if you start right now.
You'll be alright.
Reply 11
Definitely. 2 weeks to spare with already-complete revision notes is actually pretty good progress - well for me anyway since I leave revision to the last minute...
Reply 12
I thank you for the encouraging words.

How much time do people tend to revise a day?

I was never big on the revision front, I've always sorta winged it. Thought I would sort my life out this time.

Latest