The Student Room Group

Stretch marks on guys

I'm 19 and perfectly fit and healthy, basically have a perfect life except for one thing... dreadful stretch marks.. a ton of them on my back, bums and a couple over my knees. So in relation to this I have two questions..
1) How would you (a girl) react to a guy with stretch marks talking to you say on the beach? Would you ignore him just because of the stretch marks? Do they repulse you?

2) Does anyone have an opinion about tattooing over them to cover up??

Cheers! :smile:
Have you tried bio-oil it is good for stretch marks and scars etc.

I wouldnt think anyone would be really repulsed by them. Very shallow for someone to get hung up over them. :smile:
Stretch marks wouldn't put me off at all, but a great big tattoo probably would.

Vitamin E oil is another good thing to try to reduce the appearance of them, just poor a little bit on and massage it in really well. It's the massaging that'll do the most good :yep:
Reply 3
I wouldn't mind at all. (yes I'm a girl for now)

2 moderator replies :colone: *breaks possible combo*
Sakura-Chan
Stretch marks wouldn't put me off at all, but a great big tattoo probably would.

Bit off topic but what would you say was "great big"?

Thinking of getting one on my shoulder blade for personal reasons, although if people are going to make judgments I might not..
Reply 5
venkat0591
I'm 19 and perfectly fit and healthy, basically have a perfect life except for one thing... dreadful stretch marks.. a ton of them on my back, bums and a couple over my knees. So in relation to this I have two questions..
1) How would you (a girl) react to a guy with stretch marks talking to you say on the beach? Would you ignore him just because of the stretch marks? Do they repulse you?

Cheers! :smile:

Apparently, you have multiple bums :sexface:

I wouldn't worry about it too much, it took me... 3 years to realise my ex had some on his bum, was pretty cute tbh :rofl:

If they really bother you, you can try bio oil ect.
Idiot-Finder
Bit off topic but what would you say was "great big"?

Thinking of getting one on my shoulder blade for personal reasons, although if people are going to make judgments I might not..

If you want it, and you'll like it and it'll be well executed, then get it :smile:

It's just seen as how he said he's got stretch marks all over his back, bum and knees, I had the mental image of some minging tattoo taking over his entire body :p: which I personally can't imagine being too fond of!
My boyfriend has some pretty serious stretch marks, the ones on his arms are the most noticable ... it's never bothered me :smile: Now when I get pregnant one day we can be stretch mark buddies :biggrin:
Reply 8
Keoje
I wouldn't mind at all. (yes I'm a girl for now)

2 moderator replies :colone: *breaks possible combo*

lol
I have stretch marks on my bum which were completely unknown to me until it was pointed out

i have no idea how they got there
Reply 10
thecaterpillar
My boyfriend has some pretty serious stretch marks, the ones on his arms are the most noticable ... it's never bothered me :smile: Now when I get pregnant one day we can be stretch mark buddies :biggrin:

Stretch marks on his arms- thats absolutely gross.
I'm covered in them. No girl has complained.

I can't help it if my muscles grow faster than my skin.
Reply 12
Carpediemxx
I have stretch marks on my bum which were completely unknown to me until it was pointed out

i have no idea how they got there

I snuck up and put them there :ninja:

venkat0591

Stretch marks on guys

Cheers!

It's no problem at all OP, if she's really shallow enough to be out off by such a minor, and pretty common imperfection, then she ought to just bore off.
My boyfriend has a few on his arms, like around his armpit area onto his shoulder. I really couldn't care less. They faded a bit with bio-oil. He's a sexy beast :smile:
Reply 14
It wont put me off, especially since your perfectly fit and healthy :biggrin:
I dont think you should tattoo over them...
It wouldn't bother be I hae strechmarks everyone tends to get them somewhere
Farooqi bean
I snuck up and put them there :ninja:

I have these stretch marks on my penis....
Reply 17
Noooo don't tattoo over them.

They wouldn't bother me at all. Everyone has their flaws. I have stretch marks - they're gradually fading though. Try Bio Oil!
Reply 18
Girls and boys all pretty much have stretch marks. It's natural. We grow up and we have stretch marks as we lose weight. I have it on my knee caps.

Just imagine how big the stretch marks will be on Kim Kardashian if she lost weight on her ass. Biggest stretch marks ever!

Girls get stretch marks on their stomach after pregnancy, we all get stretch marks. What's the big deal.

People air brush their stretch marks off in professional pictures.
It wouldn't put me off. I'd rather my boyfriend had them than a tattoo anyday..

Latest

Trending

Trending