The Student Room Group

Sick & Tired

Hello everyone i am sick and tired of women...full stop, sick of them, throughout my teenage years girls never saw me as bf material..never ever and i believe it was to do with me wearing glasses...and im sure i am right, bu another thing is a lot of girls always called me "weird" or "strange" when i wasnt doing anything strange as to my knowledge so it hurt me...i mean i wa sjust doing what i always do with my friends and what not but girls always seemed to sense i gave off a "strange vibe"...i don't get this as i acted the same as my mate sidd..or so i thought..and they always got women and i was always ignored..i never got it..i thought it was because of the glasses..maybe it is but maybe its something deeper..like.
Tonight my mate told me that when he and other friends were chilling with these girls we know in the park and were discussing me, one of the girls said "he is weird because he put up pics on his facebook of london in the old days"...now wtf..yeah i did do that, but how is it weird..i wanted to provide insight to people of how london has changed in the last 100 or so years...but yet women of this day and age seem to see it as "strange" or "weird"...i do not get it, i am not strange, im down to earth as you can get but i always seem to get labelled as a weirdo..and im sick of it..seeing as my mate swho are complete and utter dicks to women are like gods to them and can't seem to get enough....women are messed up in this country it seems. comments please.
Reply 1
<3
Reply 2
You like deadmau5, your not weird.

Latest

Trending

Trending