The Student Room Group

How to feel awake with less sleep A level

I've got my final exams and I can't seem to make time to study and get 8 hours as I can't manage my time effectively so how do I feel more awake with less then 8 hours sleep
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I've got my final exams and I can't seem to make time to study and get 8 hours as I can't manage my time effectively so how do I feel more awake with less then 8 hours sleep

obv get caffeine in and wash ur face with cold water. have all the lights on while ur studying and... idk dude i think it depends person to person cuz i can feel okay with 5 hrs of sleep. i will say tho try not to make urself bored so maybe try having 5 min breaks where u watch a show after 30 mins of studying
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
obv get caffeine in and wash ur face with cold water. have all the lights on while ur studying and... idk dude i think it depends person to person cuz i can feel okay with 5 hrs of sleep. i will say tho try not to make urself bored so maybe try having 5 min breaks where u watch a show after 30 mins of studying

does caffeine help i find i feel more tired/my health gets bad if i have caffeine I haven't had coffee in like 2 years because I used to overdose on it to get me through college and my exams and I became sick as a result so I stopped :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest