The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
the creation thing on wednsday is AVE IT! but they're doing a school daze even on tuesday.only the thing is, i think the school daze thing is a one off event, whereas the AVE IT! thing is every wednsday.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
crazydaveuk

I can't find the sheets nearby, but I thought the Creation / school dealy
was on the Wednesday nite after the official Pub Crawl event. I forget.

you're thinking of Schooldisco.com, which is that big company that organisises school disco clubnights. That one is a one off event on October 3rd.

According to the USSU website, the indie night is on at Hothouse on the Tuesday... but then I just realised you were talking about Creation. never mind...
asmodexx
i just realized something! if it's on tuesday, i won't be able to go to the school daze thing that's happening at the creation nightclub! call me sad, but i was kinda looking forward to that. if it came down to it, i'd come to the east slope car park party, cause it sounds like there's gonna be better music there. at the school daze thing, it's "70's, 80's, 90's, best of old skool anthems" and as good as that would be, i'm sure the east slope party would be better.

I've heard scary things about Creation :rolleyes: East Slope party it is, I think...
Reply 23
i haven't heard anything about creation, so i wouldn't know..., but i'm gonna go to the east slope party too.
I'll be at the East Slope party! :smile: Sounds great, and the pics from the other one were cool!
Reply 25
Creation is *****, believe me you're not missing out!

It may be on Wednesday, so if you do on the pub crawl, you'll have something to come back too :biggrin:
East Slope Party sounds awesome...I'll be there...with my fellow tea-drinking quiet, shy retiring-types* from Lewes Hotel, urm, I mean Court.

*sarcasm
Reply 27
yeah me too hallucination, new neighbour.
Reply 28
lol no need to be bitter about the east slope die harders (me and elementalism teehee) lewes court comments. creation is legendary, but seriously honey club is sooooooo much better on a wednesday. the best mixture of music, even bit of my old school garage (probably to nobody elses taste but hey!)

i'm not sure you all understand the full extent of this car park party - it's huuuuuge!!!! like...massive! i can't actually express how amazing it was last year, so pleeeaaassseee you have to make sure everybody goes!!! you won't regret it, trust.
Reply 29
i'll tell everyone i meet to go, it seems like it's gonna be off the hook if the pictures of the last one are anything to go by! i'll definately go and have fun you know, get my groove on!
ktr18
lol no need to be bitter about the east slope die harders (me and elementalism teehee) lewes court comments. creation is legendary, but seriously honey club is sooooooo much better on a wednesday. the best mixture of music, even bit of my old school garage (probably to nobody elses taste but hey!)

i'm not sure you all understand the full extent of this car park party - it's huuuuuge!!!! like...massive! i can't actually express how amazing it was last year, so pleeeaaassseee you have to make sure everybody goes!!! you won't regret it, trust.

Hehe, I was just messing, I'm gonna try hard to give Lewes Court a more social reputation this year...I will make it my sole purpose in life to get everyone from Lewes Court to the ES party...see you there :p:
Reply 31
^

They'll be there anyway, seriously! You'll be able to hear it from LC, guaranteed! We have a ****ing amazing system.

Latest

Trending

Trending