The Student Room Group

Barts and the London Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3980
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
To anyone currently at Barts:

What the **** is Blu Cheese? :lolwut:

Looking at the union events list.. it isn't exactly impressive is it..

What do people like to do for a big night out? :h:

I'm dissapointed at the lack of BTL merchandise :sad:
Reply 3981
Original post by a moist feeling
Waddup fellow future Barts students :colone:

Is the 10th getting you moist? :sexface:
Reply 3982
Penguin, are they still calling people for 10th March ?:biggrin:
Reply 3983
Not too

Also you should urban dictionary peng :wink:

uh oh sorry.. in this case i will take that back :colone:

pengknugs
Original post by _lynx_
Is the 10th getting you moist? :sexface:

A little bit :sexface: I'm sure your looking forward to meeting the moist :tongue:
Reply 3985
Original post by a moist feeling
A little bit :sexface: I'm sure your looking forward to meeting the moist :tongue:

I suggest you get some 48hr anti perspirant. :colonhash:

Spoiler

Original post by _lynx_
I'm dissapointed at the lack of BTL merchandise :sad:

Same :sad:

Though hopefully it's just the website that isn't up to date (much like the BATL website) and there'll be plenty of stuff to buy in the store on thursday :crossedf:

PS, you changed list :wink:
Reply 3987
Same :sad:

Though hopefully it's just the website that isn't up to date (much like the BATL website) and there'll be plenty of stuff to buy in the store on thursday :crossedf:

PS, you changed list :wink:

BTL merchandise is clearly too precious to be sold online :biggrin:

Changed list? huh?
Original post by Legit
Penguin, are they still calling people for 10th March ?:biggrin:

Your guess is as good as mine :dontknow:

But I would think 2 days is too short notice so people will be invited to another open day (heard there was one on the 14th?)

Original post by Knugs
uh oh sorry.. in this case i will take that back :colone:

pengknugs

No need to take it back :nah:

You wish :plz2:
Original post by _lynx_
BTL merchandise is clearly too precious to be sold online :biggrin:

Changed list? huh?

Clearly :yep:

You know what my skills involve :wink:

That's right.. I know who you are :colone:
Original post by _lynx_
I suggest you get some 48hr anti perspirant. :colonhash:

Spoiler

Ahhh it's going to be an awesome day :woo:
Reply 3991
for those of you who've received offers, did any of you have an interview on the 23rd feb?
Reply 3992
Original post by hk07
for those of you who've received offers, did any of you have an interview on the 23rd feb?

yeah, i did mate
Reply 3993
ah well done you! :smile: sucks for me though, i was hoping they were going through it starting from the first round of interviews or somethiing... :/

@Penguin

I've spoken to another individual who had an interview on the same day that I did at St Georges. He's on the waiting list, but he has nothing on UCAS Track.

Which do you think is more likely to be a mistake? Them telling track to tell me that I have an offer? or them telling me by automated email that I'm on the waiting list?
Reply 3995
Original post by hk07
ah well done you! :smile: sucks for me though, i was hoping they were going through it starting from the first round of interviews or somethiing... :/

don't worry mate. two of my friends had an interview on the same day as me and they haven't heard back yet.
Reply 3996
Original post by dan1993
don't worry mate. two of my friends had an interview on the same day as me and they haven't heard back yet.

ah okay, feel a bit better about it now haha, thanks :smile:
Original post by WhatsUpDoc?
@Penguin

I've spoken to another individual who had an interview on the same day that I did at St Georges. He's on the waiting list, but he has nothing on UCAS Track.

Which do you think is more likely to be a mistake? Them telling track to tell me that I have an offer? or them telling me by automated email that I'm on the waiting list?

Oh I thought they said you've been rejected!

In that case what might have happened is you were put on the waiting list and somehow very quickly given an offer.. that way UCAS might update before they send the "we've given you an offer" e-mail :h:

Either way it's still worth phoning/e-mailing them tomorrow to make sure :yep:

But good luck :h:
Offer!
School-leaver!
Conditional: health checks/CRB & 85% average on my high school diploma :smile:
Reply 3999
Hey so I'm honestly happy that I got an offer from Barts and am most likely going to firm it. Love the school etc but the only thing that I did not like about it was the surrounding area. Any current students (or prospectives those more informed/knowledgeable than myself) have any advice/words of wisdom regarding that? Does it not seem that bad once you're there? Is it really not all that bad?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending