The Student Room Group

Barts and the London Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

they were really friendly in my interview.
Original post by ammaarahsaid
OMG i saw that girl from spain :colone: she did like 5 a levels and she radiated 'clever'

Original post by Medicz
I thought she was a med student :biggrin:

hahahhaha medical applicant from Spain doing 5 A levels that sounds like my best friend!!!
She is really clever I will tell her about this and I will try to persuade her to make an account tomorrow :P

how did your interviews go?
Reply 982
Original post by Medicz
All your fault for having such a spaz name. And Newcastle, after Barts I went to Kings Cross station to get my ticket and caught the wrong train on the way back home cause i was thinking about Barts interview :colondollar:

What group?

Werent u B too?
Reply 983
Original post by areyousure?
hahahhaha medical applicant from Spain doing 5 A levels that sounds like my best friend!!!
She is really clever I will tell her about this and I will try to persuade her to make an account tomorrow :P

how did your interviews go?

Short and they only asked basic questions like y medicine? y barts? etc
To all those interviewed:

How was the interview?
What did you all think of Barts?

Oh how I want you Barts :sexface:
Reply 985
Werent u B too?

Unfortunatley yes, was you too lol?
Although the MAN DID say 'Brilliant!' and 'I can see your VERY passionate about medicine x2(both of them)' Seemed alright. But i fudged up on my article answer - so silly lol
Reply 986
Original post by lightupthesky
they were really friendly in my interview.

yhh they were really freindly but i thought they were like that with everyone :redface:
what group were you in?
Reply 987
Original post by Medicz
Unfortunatley yes, was you too lol?
Although the MAN DID say 'Brilliant!' and 'I can see your VERY passionate about medicine x2(both of them)' Seemed alright. But i fudged up on my article answer - so silly lol

ur scaring me.... he didnt say anything 'very positive' too me like brilliant :frown:
but then they were quite freindly :s-smilie: :s-smilie: :s-smilie:
if onlyyyyyyyyyy february was tommoro
Reply 988
ur scaring me.... he didnt say anything 'very positive' too me like brilliant :frown:
but then they were quite freindly :s-smilie: :s-smilie: :s-smilie:
if onlyyyyyyyyyy february was tommoro

I agree, incase there reading this im not going to say anyhting about them :biggrin: Digitalsis will report me :'(
Original post by Fafthelibrarian
I'll have to see how brave I'm feeling if I see you again haha.
I have no idea what FFC looks like so can't tell you if I saw him...feel free to give me a description :tongue:

No description for you! :ninja:

:p:
710 UKCAT and no interview!!!! when i already know a mate who has exactly the same UKCAT score as me, and got interviewed today!!
surely barts must now start interviewing people after christmas??
Original post by Medicz
Do you know i asked another girl (who i thought was you) coke or pepsi? and she was loling, probs thought 'What an idiot, its a medicine interview, fooking fake dr'. Then i found the right one later on :biggrin:

I was shocked to see competition, one girl from spain or something (acording to Dr Digitalis) who i thought was a medical student but was a candiate seemed soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo x100 calm. Im getting rejected in feb!, tomarrow another interview up north though :biggrin:

Was she hot?
Reply 993
Original post by Tzarchasm
Was she hot?

The question on everyones mind lool
I got interviewed after my friend who had a lower UKCAT score than I did when I applied. Weird I thought too, but they seem to have a system that works for them!

There will be more interviews in the new year.
Reply 995
Original post by Astin Martin
surely barts must now start interviewing people after christmas??

yepp they are :colone:
Reply 996
I wantttttttttttttttttt to go too Barts...
Forget the rest...................
Does anyone know if we actually have to wait til february to find out if we get rejected or not?
Cause when my brother applied they gave him a reply 2 weeks after his interview =/ Has it changed now? Or are they just saying that so they don't have people hassling them all the time?
Reply 998
Original post by mashpotato
Does anyone know if we actually have to wait til february to find out if we get rejected or not?
Cause when my brother applied they gave him a reply 2 weeks after his interview =/ Has it changed now? Or are they just saying that so they don't have people hassling them all the time?

Might have changed. We'll find out soon enough though... if no offers arise before February then it will answer the question for us. :p:
Original post by Beska
Might have changed. We'll find out soon enough though... if no offers arise before February then it will answer the question for us. :p:

I suppose :smile: I think I just worry too much! Think I'll just keep stalking here until someone announces they've got an offer, whenever that might be. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending