The Student Room Group

The Manchester City Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
I love it when fans are reduced to complaining about the location of a supporter. Classic fail :moon:
Reply 1181
Original post by R-KAM
I love it when fans are reduced to complaining about the location of a supporter. Classic fail :moon:

Says the Scottish Arsenal fan? :tongue:
Reply 1182
Original post by Jeppasloth

Original post by Jeppasloth
Says the Scottish Arsenal fan? :tongue:

Aye. :awesome:

I don't see why teams want world wide appeal, then dumb ass fans complain when someone outside of the local area supports them? Madness :eek3:
How are you able to relate to the club and the area if you're not from it? Where you're from does matter.
Original post by Karma Charger
How are you able to relate to the club and the area if you're not from it? Where you're from does matter.

So, where do you stand on foreign sugar daddy owners?
Local boys ftw :smug:
Reply 1186
Original post by Colbert

Original post by Colbert
Local boys ftw :smug:

Hypocrite :facepalm2:
Reply 1187
Original post by jermaindefoe
relying on us losing games now? i thought we would make the top 4 but definatley not at your expense, how does that work if your needing us to lose ?

Obviously we are. If you won every game you'd finish above us regardless of what we do.
Original post by Kevmeister
So, where do you stand on foreign sugar daddy owners?

Let's be honest there aren't enough local businessmen to own clubs. Whereas I am sure there are more than enough Manchester United fans in Manchester. This wouldn't irk me so much if people outside the cities didn't support big 4 clubs.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by R-KAM
Hypocrite :facepalm2:

Family, innit.
Reply 1191
Original post by Colbert

Original post by Colbert
Family, innit.

Blatant glory hunter tbh.

Another thing you failed at :ahee:
Reply 1193
Man City football club was broken into during the game and everything in the trophy room was stolen, Police? are on the look out for two youths and a roll of blue carpet.
Original post by R-KAM
Blatant glory hunter tbh.

Another thing you failed at :ahee:

Don't start ffs, you are emotionally unstable tbf. Meanwhile:

Reply 1195
Original post by Sakapaka
Man City football club was broken into during the game and everything in the trophy room was stolen, Police? are on the look out for two youths and a roll of blue carpet.

Never heard that one before.
Reply 1196
Wheres whw? If anybodies gonna troll us Sakapaka isnt the person to do it, bit hard to take him seriously.
Reply 1197
Original post by jermaindefoe
relying on us losing games now? i thought we would make the top 4 but definatley not at your expense, how does that work if your needing us to lose ?

its a league son, everyone relies on everyone.
Original post by Jim-ie
Wheres whw? If anybodies gonna troll us Sakapaka isnt the person to do it, bit hard to take him seriously.

:wink:
Original post by Jim-ie
its a league son, everyone relies on everyone.

maybe i should provide some context, son.

jepp said to me in the spurs thread, that we may make top 4 but it definatley wont be at the expense of city. If thats the case then why are you lot looking at us winning/losing

Quick Reply

Latest