• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by psychsarah)
    conditional offer for psychology yay!
    Congrats! What college?

I got into St.cuths for psychology

ReputationRep:
    I just got an email inviting me to a department open day, and it says you only get invited if they intend to give you an offer, yaay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    Congrats! What college?

I got into St.cuths for psychology
    aww well done i've applied to van mildert though they haven't confirmed it yet... is durham your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    Application is still at department so at this late stage I am now resigned to rejection, been checking AES most days since I sent it off in October, got all my other offers but Durham was always my first choice, little but frustrated but at the end of the day there must have just been better people.

Gz all with offers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mandelson666)
    Application is still at department so at this late stage I am now resigned to rejection, been checking AES most days since I sent it off in October, got all my other offers but Durham was always my first choice, little but frustrated but at the end of the day there must have just been better people.

Gz all with offers
    This isnt a late stage yet! Loads of offers get made in march or even after!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubbaa)
    This isnt a late stage yet! Loads of offers get made in march or even after!
    I do hope so but I always thought that the last possible day was 1st March, and as it seems to take a while to go from department to college for others I'm fearing that it's very unlikely to be an offer.

Only good thing is that I haven't actually been officially rejected yet!

ReputationRep:
    I do hope so but I always thought that the last possible day was 1st March, and as it seems to take a while to go from department to college for others I'm fearing that it's very unlikely to be an offer.

Only good thing is that I haven't actually been officially rejected yet!
    Nope the very last day they have to respond by is like the 6 may or something so it could be a long wait! lots of departments dont seem to have made any offers/ rejections at all yet so i wouldnt worry (i say even though im worrying myself!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubbaa)
    Nope the very last day they have to respond by is like the 6 may or something so it could be a long wait! lots of departments dont seem to have made any offers/ rejections at all yet so i wouldnt worry (i say even though im worrying myself!)
    True, although wouldn't they want to tell us mid-feb time so we would be able to get to an Open Day.

My mate who just got rejected kindly reminded me that seeing as I've heard from the other four that it can only be Durham now if I get a UCAS update and seeing as me application is still at the department it would have to be a rejection so every time my blackberry buzzes I have a cardiac arrest.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by psychsarah)
    aww well done i've applied to van mildert though they haven't confirmed it yet... is durham your first choice?
    I want to visit there first, but probably yes. Is it for you?

ReputationRep:
    WOOO!
    AAA offer for law at Collingwood!!!
    !!!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry follow up question:

Two days ago my AES changed to this.

"Your application has been received by a College
    A decision has not yet been made. Please visit the UCAS website for further details."

Someone said his meant I have an offer, so how long will his take to update on track?
    I am having a heart attack XD

ReputationRep:

Gz all with offers
    Don't worry there are still those of us waiting... and getting more scared by the day! :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stafford1992)
    WOOO!
    AAA offer for law at Collingwood!!!
    !!!
    Well done! Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben788)

A decision has not yet been made. Please visit the UCAS website for further details."

Someone said his meant I have an offer, so how long will his take to update on track?
    Be happy! i wich mine was recieved by a college ot takes a few days for some and a few weeks for others.. be patient

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mlsdbk)
    Be happy! i wich mine was recieved by a college ot takes a few days for some and a few weeks for others.. be patient
    Guess you're right, just can't help but feel I'd be a lot happier if I just knew. I've always been so impatient.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben788)

it doesnt. but it means youre much more likely to than not, early on in the application process its guaranteed but they might run out of 'home offers' good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesman13)
    it doesnt. but it means youre much more likely to than not, early on in the application process its guaranteed but they might run out of 'home offers' good luck
    ok, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KS5)
    Conditional offer for Accounting and Finance
    Me Too! Really Didn't Think I Was Going To Get An Offer Congrats Btw!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubble.Gum)
    Me Too! Really Didn't Think I Was Going To Get An Offer Congrats Btw!
    Ohh, congrats and thanks
    I didn't either! Glad that I've got it though!
    You going to put Durham as your firm?

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 1, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.