Reply 82
JmJtr
'Div' seriously?

Lol, what a douchebag.

LOL okay, i think we have all discovered i'm not very good with my comebacks
JmJtr
'Div' seriously?

Lol, what a douchebag.

The word you are looking for is "Flange flap".

None of this American ***** (No, really keep that **** out the english language).
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 84
HARRY PUTAH
uh huh, Don't go gay on me now bra!

I posted pics above^ Lay claim to the one you look like and I shall continue.

LOOOOOOOL. are you for real?
unfortunately babes, i do not look anything like that.
Reply 85
Hello. I'm a sensible boy.

However... oh hang on a minute....
Reply 86
The purpose of our being here, is purely to procreate. This is what gives humans the urge to have sex. Whether we choose to reproduce or not doesn't change the urge we have. Essentially, anything we do is both for ourselves, and to get pussy. You cannot blame a guy for wanting to get pussy only. As for your "I want a boy for who I am", I may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure your pussy constitutes as "you", unless you meant all guys are after your pet cat. Realistically, a human being lusting over the opposite sex for their anatomy is no different than going after them for their personality (personality is a side effect of years of evolution, so going after someone based on their looks is actually more natural). Both are things which cannot be changed (well, one as much as the other), so before you all jump in calling me shallow, liking a girl for their physique is not more or less shallow then liking a girl for their personality.

So to summarise, you have a right to be angry at a guy if they cheats on you, but being mad at guys for doing what is natural and instinctive to us is beyond a joke, so grow the **** up and stop sleeping around if it gets you upset. No normal guy is going to go after a girl with no pussy, hence no normal guy will go after a girl who doesn't open their pussy up for instinctive and natural purposes. Get a clue about the real world and the meaning of life, please.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 87
edd360
The purpose of our being here, is purely to procreate. This is what gives humans the urge to have sex. Whether we choose to reproduce or not doesn't change the urge we have. Essentially, anything we do is both for ourselves, and to get pussy. You cannot blame a guy for wanting to get pussy only. As for your "I want a boy for who I am", I may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure your pussy constitutes as "you", unless you meant all guys are after your pet cat. Realistically, a human being lusting over the opposite sex for their anatomy is no different than going after them for their personality. Both are things which cannot be changed (well, one as much as the other), so before you all jump in calling me shallow, liking a girl for their physique is not more or less shallow then liking a girl for their personality.

So to summarise, you have a right to be angry at a guy if they cheats on you, but being mad at guys for doing what is natural and instinctive to us is beyond a joke, so grow the **** up and stop sleeping around if it gets you upset. No normal guy is going to go after a girl with no pussy, hence no normal guy will go after a girl who doesn't open their pussy up for instinctive and natural purposes. Get a clue about the real world and the meaning of life, please.

YAWWWWWWWN.
Hotstuff.
LOOOOOOOL. are you for real?
unfortunately babes, i do not look anything like that.

Ah well, I'd throw you over my shoulder regardless.

We shall meet soon!
Reply 89
HARRY PUTAH
Ah well, I'd throw you over my shoulder regardless.

We shall meet soon!

hahaaaaa, don't count on it mate :wink:
Reply 90
iBrass
Hello. I'm a sensible boy.

However... oh hang on a minute....

babes, that joke was so 1986.
Hotstuff.
hahaaaaa, don't count on it mate :wink:

[Vinnie Jones] Don't you know who I am? [/Vinnie Jones]
Reply 92
HARRY PUTAH
[Vinnie Jones] Don't you know who I am? [/Vinnie Jones]

not really, no :P
Reply 93
Hotstuff.
YAWWWWWWWN.

Although I realise you must have spent a lot of effort on this obviously well constructed argument, would you perhaps like to venture expanding upon it, perhaps to give some elaboration?
Reply 94
edd360
Although I realise you must have spent a lot of effort on this obviously well constructed argument, would you perhaps like to venture expanding upon it, perhaps to give some elaboration?

haha, not right now babes. it's too late in the night.
Hotstuff.
not really, no :P

See my profile?

it says I raid for knickers.

:sexface:

Rite meights, im off to bed. Not necessarily mine tho!
Reply 96
HARRY PUTAH
See my profile?

it says I raid for knickers.

:sexface:

Rite meights, im off to bed. Not necessarily mine tho!

i've seeeeen it, haha.
but seriously you mean, your bed :wink:
who are you kidding, mate? :P
Reply 97
Hotstuff.
haha, not right now babes. it's too late in the night.

You'd best be hot to be calling me babes. Ugly girls who say it make me cringe.
Reply 98
edd360
You'd best be hot to be calling me babes. Ugly girls who say it make me cringe.

haha, i am hot babes :wink:
don't worry, i didn't name myself 'Hotstuff' to boost my self confidence haha
Reply 99
Hotstuff.
haha, i am hot babes :wink:
don't worry, i didn't name myself 'Hotstuff' to boost my self confidence haha

Why are you surprised when guys think along those same lines then?

Latest

Trending

Trending