The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hotstuff.
Seriously, i can never take guys to be real anymore. I don't understand why there are no more sensible guys in the world anymore, why do all boys just want sex? i hate this piggish behaviour!

i just want a boy that wants me for who i am, are there any sensible boys out there?!

do bears **** in the woods?

still boys can be civilised. unlike bears.
It must just be the kind of guys you are meeting right now, there are plenty of men looking for more than just sex.
No, They all just want pussy.

Maybe some like to be nice and cuddle up a little first, but in the end you know what we want !
MovingOn
It must just be the kind of guys you are meeting right now, there are plenty of men looking for more than just sex.

But very few women can meet the standards of these guys not looking for just pussy....
Antifazian
Only if you're gonna put out afterwards...

I always put out after a Disney movie :awesome:
Reply 145
There are plenty of guys in the world that are decent, most just have changed because of the economy and society. But there are definitely quite a few, so dont ever say there isn't (:
(edited 13 years ago)
Anonymous
No, some of them want anal as well :smile:

haha lol that cheered me up:biggrin:
Reply 147
Oh my God yes, guys are idiots. They only want sex, are unhygenic, massive jerks. Every guy out there is exactly the same as every other.

^ Now, this is probably what is in your mind, right? If so, I'm surprised if you're actually getting any boyfriends at all. Plus, why is there so much hate towards guys in threads nowadays? 'Are there nice guys?' 'Are guys only after p****?' Where the hell are these idiotic statements coming from? You saw some movies about sex maniacs or something, met a few guys like that, and suddenly you think all guys want just sex...

The reality is, both guys and girls want sex just as much as each other. There are some guys and some girls who care solely about sex, but most want something more than that. I for one, want to have a girlfriend who I have a lot in common with, be able to have a good time with, so being bitter and generalising about guys isn't helping anyone or anything.

I could just as easily generalise about girls, saying all of you moan and complain, all of you want the guy to do everything, have very high standards, have double standards, etc but complaining doesn't help anyone at all.
Reply 148
Hotstuff.
babes, that joke was so 1986.

Were you even alive in the 80's? No I didn't think so, so don't patronise me...
Hotstuff.
Seriously, i can never take guys to be real anymore. I don't understand why there are no more sensible guys in the world anymore, why do all boys just want sex? i hate this piggish behaviour!

i just want a boy that wants me for who i am, are there any sensible boys out there?!

Think about it. When guys are genuine and really care, women find them too accessable. It's boring. People want what they can't have. And women these days totally want to have their cake and eat it.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 150
iBrass
Were you even alive in the 80's? No I didn't think so, so don't patronise me...

LOL, chill outtt baaaabes it was a joke
Reply 151
Anonymous
Hi, im a sensible boy but we'll never meet each other :'( most people in my year just talk about f***ing girls and stuff but i will b like u guys should wait for the right time and girl. Therefore, because i say this people think im gay and im 100% not gay :'(

AW THIS IS CUTE!
We are, in exactly the same way that all girls are gold-digging bitches. Also, you said there are no sensible boys then ask if there are any sensible boys. Surely you answered your own question?

On a more serious note, some of us are actually sensible, but we don't take much interest in girls who assume that all we do is scope for snatch.
Guys want pussy for social status. Not because you girls are the shiiiz.

Guys go after social status, in general. Money, girls, etc.
im not sensible
Pretty much every male has a strong sex drive, but after finally getting said "pussy" I've lost an pretence that sex is something worth doggedly pursuing, whatever the consequences may be. The idea of a girl that "gets" me as a person is something I'm far more interested in.

That said, sex is still on my mind a lot of the time... although isn't that the case for most human beings?
Reply 156
kilowattjester
Many are after this.

But I want the girl to give it up to me and me alone then and only then will I stop chasing it and everyone can be happy.

You make a good point. You go to the Uni. of Essex? I'm off there next year :smile: How is it.
"Disregard females, acquire currency"
Hotstuff.

I'm a sensible, hundred per cent down to earth, kind and understanding gentle man. I want sex.
Hotstuff.

I want everything and more.

Latest

Trending

Trending