The Student Room Group
Reply 1
MIZZ
ok i need an absurd/funny ending to this story

a niece and nephew get their aunt drunk repeatedly and make her sign blank cheques... 5th time around she refuses them entry to her house
what happens next....

she is ready with a forged cheque from some local wealthy man, so that when they go to cash it, they wind up in the slammer. Expand on this of course.
Reply 2
hmm
any more amusing ideas?
Reply 3
They pretend to have gone, but actually hide round the corner and on a mobile ring the aunt's house, while she's distracted they climb thru an open bathroom window and spike her drinks all night... OK my ending's not gonna work...

How about they dance outside her house all night singing campfire songs, and do this until lots of people begin to join in and then the police get called out. It emerges that she is keeping a squirrel in her loft against it's free will...
Reply 4
ikinda like the 1st one me!
any more?
Reply 5
how bouts they send one of her checks as a charitable donation to a satanic cult who then come and practice sacrificial rituals on her doorstep using local stray cats. shes then trapped in her home cos the cult view her as the ultimate sacrifice and in desperation she kills them. in prison she willingly signs a blank check for her niece who uses it to bribe a prison guard so she can escape. they all live happpily ever after. then they die in a car crash. the end
Reply 6
*babyjane*
how bouts they send one of her checks as a charitable donation to a satanic cult who then come and practice sacrificial rituals on her doorstep using local stray cats. shes then trapped in her home cos the cult view her as the ultimate sacrifice and in desperation she kills them. in prison she willingly signs a blank check for her niece who uses it to bribe a prison guard so she can escape. they all live happpily ever after. then they die in a car crash. the end

hahaha that's so brilliant - I love it (apart from killing the cats). Actuallly it's kind of scary, but definately unexpected
Reply 7
lol thats crazy
ne more?
Reply 8
?
Reply 9
MIZZ
?

Think of one yourself
me!
hahaha that's so brilliant - I love it (apart from killing the cats). Actuallly it's kind of scary, but definately unexpected

sorry that was a subtle warning to my cat whos driving me mad
Reply 11
*babyjane*
sorry that was a subtle warning to my cat whos driving me mad

Subtle? if I was your cat I'd be hiding on top of a wardbrobe by now
me!
Subtle? if I was your cat I'd be hiding on top of a wardbrobe by now

its not even my cat i jst found it in the kitchen during summer hols. it won't leave me alone. it sleeps on my pillow and claws my head:tongue:ure evil. :mad:
Reply 13
they sneak into her house and to their horror michael jackson is there awaiting as a punishment
Reply 14
*babyjane*
its not even my cat i jst found it in the kitchen during summer hols. it won't leave me alone. it sleeps on my pillow and claws my head:tongue:ure evil. :mad:

hahaha! I like stories like that, hehehe what makes em better is that they're true :smile: "an evil cat sleeps on my pillow" lol
ive got a bigger pillow now so it loves me. all i have to do is look at it and it starts purring. if only guys were so obvious :tongue:
Reply 16
*babyjane*
ive got a bigger pillow now so it loves me. all i have to do is look at it and it starts purring. if only guys were so obvious :tongue:

too true - lol guys should purrr!!!!! cats make more sense than guys :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending