FUNNY end 2 story Watch

This discussion is closed.
MIZZ
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
ok i need an absurd/funny ending to this story

a niece and nephew get their aunt drunk repeatedly and make her sign blank cheques... 5th time around she refuses them entry to her house
what happens next....
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by MIZZ)
ok i need an absurd/funny ending to this story

a niece and nephew get their aunt drunk repeatedly and make her sign blank cheques... 5th time around she refuses them entry to her house
what happens next....
she is ready with a forged cheque from some local wealthy man, so that when they go to cash it, they wind up in the slammer. Expand on this of course.
MIZZ
hmm
any more amusing ideas?
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
They pretend to have gone, but actually hide round the corner and on a mobile ring the aunt's house, while she's distracted they climb thru an open bathroom window and spike her drinks all night... OK my ending's not gonna work...

How about they dance outside her house all night singing campfire songs, and do this until lots of people begin to join in and then the police get called out. It emerges that she is keeping a squirrel in her loft against it's free will...
MIZZ
ikinda like the 1st one me!
any more?
*babyjane*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
how bouts they send one of her checks as a charitable donation to a satanic cult who then come and practice sacrificial rituals on her doorstep using local stray cats. shes then trapped in her home cos the cult view her as the ultimate sacrifice and in desperation she kills them. in prison she willingly signs a blank check for her niece who uses it to bribe a prison guard so she can escape. they all live happpily ever after. then they die in a car crash. the end
me!
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by *babyjane*)
how bouts they send one of her checks as a charitable donation to a satanic cult who then come and practice sacrificial rituals on her doorstep using local stray cats. shes then trapped in her home cos the cult view her as the ultimate sacrifice and in desperation she kills them. in prison she willingly signs a blank check for her niece who uses it to bribe a prison guard so she can escape. they all live happpily ever after. then they die in a car crash. the end
hahaha that's so brilliant - I love it (apart from killing the cats). Actuallly it's kind of scary, but definately unexpected
MIZZ
lol thats crazy
ne more?
MIZZ
?
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by MIZZ)
?
Think of one yourself
*babyjane*
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by me!)
hahaha that's so brilliant - I love it (apart from killing the cats). Actuallly it's kind of scary, but definately unexpected
sorry that was a subtle warning to my cat whos driving me mad
me!
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
sorry that was a subtle warning to my cat whos driving me mad
Subtle? if I was your cat I'd be hiding on top of a wardbrobe by now
*babyjane*
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by me!)
Subtle? if I was your cat I'd be hiding on top of a wardbrobe by now
its not even my cat i jst found it in the kitchen during summer hols. it won't leave me alone. it sleeps on my pillow and claws my headure evil. :mad:
caz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
they sneak into her house and to their horror michael jackson is there awaiting as a punishment
me!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
its not even my cat i jst found it in the kitchen during summer hols. it won't leave me alone. it sleeps on my pillow and claws my headure evil. :mad:
hahaha! I like stories like that, hehehe what makes em better is that they're true "an evil cat sleeps on my pillow" lol
*babyjane*
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ive got a bigger pillow now so it loves me. all i have to do is look at it and it starts purring. if only guys were so obvious
me!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ive got a bigger pillow now so it loves me. all i have to do is look at it and it starts purring. if only guys were so obvious
too true - lol guys should purrr!!!!! cats make more sense than guys
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1628)
78.95%
Leave (434)
21.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise