The Student Room Group

Blokes who masturbate every day: Aren't you exhausted?

I don't know if there's just something wrong with me. I sometimes masturbate before bed to help me get to sleep; lots of people do, that's why this isn't anonymous. But often when I do that I really struggle to get out of bed the next morning and I feel exhausted for the whole day.

It's basically the one thing that holds me back from doing it every day because I know that I'll probably feel ****ty the next day and not be able to get anything done. It doesn't happen every time, but when it does it's like my whole body just feels heavy and I can't be bothered to move.

Is there something wrong with me?

Scroll to see replies

Maybe your just slightly unfit?

Do you go to the gym often or run or play sport?

As masturbation is quite a strenuous exercise.

I'm sure it's nothing serious, so no nothing wrong with you :smile:
Haha really? Maybe you're doing it too fast/hard.
Reply 3
masturbation once a day wouldnt make most guys exhausted but if ur worried about it, then dont do it.
it's probably nothing though, you'll be fine
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Me-A-Doctor?
Maybe your just slightly unfit?

Do you go to the gym often or run or play sport?

As masturbation is quite a strenuous exercise.

I'm sure it's nothing serious, so no nothing wrong with you :smile:

Fit as a fiddle, me. In fact going to the gym and doing weights/cardio machines usually make me feel full of energy.

I'm not really worried about there being something 'wrong' with me in a medical sense. I just don't get how this common activity isn't bringing the economy to a grinding halt when it makes me so inefficient.
Original post by inkblot
Fit as a fiddle, me. In fact going to the gym and doing weights/cardio machines usually make me feel full of energy.

I'm not really worried about there being something 'wrong' with me in a medical sense. I just don't get how this common activity isn't bringing the economy to a grinding halt when it makes me so inefficient.

Well if your fit then it's slightly different, if you are regularly masturbating say every other day and your still tired. Try stopping for a week and then I'm sure you'll be raring to go after that :P.

If you do go to the gym a lot then this will obviously tire you out, if you go to the gym one day and then masturbate on the same day then it is understandable why you are so drained the next day. Another thing you could do is to try only doing one a day.
I can masturbate like 5 times a day and feel fine
I can't imagine it is that tiring, unless you've got a 20ft penis.

Teenagers naturally struggle to get out of bed, it's not linked to masturbating.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous

This.
Reply 9
You need to see a doctor.
Loser
Reply 11
do it once a week only. that way you keep your testosterone levels up and won't walk around all doped out like you smoke green.
Nobody gets exhausted. They grow hair on their palms and go blind.
Get in bed an hour before you usually would, spend that hour trying to get to sleep through masturbation, go to sleep. Viola, you've had another hour's sleep and feel bright and breezy in the morning! It's more likely that the lack of sleep is making you feel crappy.
Reply 14
Original post by ellakrystina
Get in bed an hour before you usually would, spend that hour trying to get to sleep through masturbation, go to sleep. Viola, you've had another hour's sleep and feel bright and breezy in the morning! It's more likely that the lack of sleep is making you feel crappy.

This. Nothing makes you sleep well like an orgasm. I can have the same feeling if I don't get enough sleep, but if I masturbate before sleep and then sleep enough I feel GREAT :biggrin:
I find I become lazy if i do.
Original post by Anonymous

Same :dice:
Not quite sure why you posted anonymous. Man up :top:
Original post by Broderss
do it once a week only. that way you keep your testosterone levels up and won't walk around all doped out like you smoke green.

Stoned masturbation :teeth:
Hmm... this might explain some of my problems :hmmm:
Reply 19
Sure you're not just proper fat?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending