The Student Room Group

Blokes who masturbate every day: Aren't you exhausted?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
UPDATE

After having time to 'conduct some experiments', I've concluded that it simply varies and is most likely down to me being tired already. I realised that the times when it really had an effect was when I was already up way past my normal bedtime AND had to get up early the following day.

For those who were wondering a few pages back, orgasms from sex or masturbation can actually help you to sleep as it helps to de-stress and clear your mind of worries as well as inducing a brief spike in benzodiazepines, the sleep inducing chemicals. In fact, doing it in the morning is possibly even conducive to a more relaxed day (more experiments required on that one).
Reply 101
Original post by inkblot
I don't know if there's just something wrong with me. I sometimes masturbate before bed to help me get to sleep; lots of people do, that's why this isn't anonymous. But often when I do that I really struggle to get out of bed the next morning and I feel exhausted for the whole day.

It's basically the one thing that holds me back from doing it every day because I know that I'll probably feel ****ty the next day and not be able to get anything done. It doesn't happen every time, but when it does it's like my whole body just feels heavy and I can't be bothered to move.

Is there something wrong with me?

Doctor told me years ago that if you have been over masturbating for years (once a day can still be classed as too much) you suffer from chronic fatigue due to hormone and adrenaline levels being too low because you dont give them a chance to replenish.

Either get some Zinc supplements or just stop for a while or cut down. Its better when you spread it out anyway :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending