The Student Room Group

How much do you weigh?

I know some think this is a rude question but I'd just like to see what the general weight of everyone is, girls and boys...oh and height would be helpful too :teeth:

I weight 8st 6 (I do eat a lot of food but I just don't put anything on...
and I'm 5"11 (may be 6"0 now last measured myself a couple of months ago)

I'm not insecure, i'm actually happy with my height and general weight (although I am aware I am skinny as)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
5'2"
6.5 stone when I came to uni.
Not sure about now, probably less.
Original post by Willum Infanta

I know some think this is a rude question but I'd just like to see what the general weight of everyone is, girls and boys...oh and height would be helpful too :teeth:

I'm not insecure, i'm actually happy with my height and general weight (although I am aware I am skinny as)

I'm about the same as you but 5'8. But I do middle distance so meh.
Reply 3
588N

Weight = mass x gravity :biggrin:
I can't remember. Last years measurement was 8 and half stone, but since then I've definitely put on weight in terms of both muscle mass and fat. Cba to re-measure, don't know where the scales are.
I weigh about 180π\dfrac {180}{\pi} kg. About 5 ft 6 and a half.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 6
5 foot 4, 10 stone. I've gained two stone in the last year, I think the chinese takeaways are now catching up with me! :tongue:
5 foot 5
about 7 stone 7 :frown:
Reply 8
5ft 10/11 and 8st 3
Reply 9

Gee, I thought I was underweight.

I'm 6 foot, last time I weighed myself was in September before uni, I was 10 stone then. Though I can feel and see I have put on a bit of weight since then, so probably nearer 10.5 stone now.
Reply 10
5'7"
11 stone 3 oz
Female.
5 foot 6.5/7
9 stone 12 (I think, I haven't weighed myself for over a month so it may be less)
everyone posts NO ONE READS
Reply 13
5'10 and just over 12 stone, was about 10 and half before I started going to the gym on a regular basis.
Reply 14
Original post by Sapientia
everyone posts NO ONE READS

*reads*?
5 foot 7, about 8.5 stone.
Reply 16
5 ft 2"
About 9.5- 10 stone
Size 8-10 (although my weight suggests this should be higher!)
12 stones, 5'11. need to start dieting
Reply 18
9.5 stone, 5 ft 8.
I don't own scales or know my height exactly, but, approximately:
9.5 stone and 5' 5".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending