Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Forgetting the night before- specifically getting with people Watch

anon because all my friends are on here

Normally I wont ever forget what happened the night before but my friends are different.

There's this girl I've got with a few times on nights out and usually when i have she's been tipsy but nothing more. Near the end of the night she's been wasted though (im defo not getting with her at this point) and I'm not sure if the next day she would remember much- specifically if shes got with me

One friend claims that no matter how much he can or cannot remember he definitely remembers if he did or didnt get with anyone.

Can people just give some input- I obviously wanna start taking things further but want to know if she actually remembers getting with me!!..

Just in case anyones wondering I dont really speak to her much-we briefly know each other

ReputationRep:
    BumperBo always remembers everything about the night before no matter how liquified he got
    it's always his job to explain to everyone how so and so ended up with a black eye or how this guy woke up naked next to that guy
    it really gets on BumperBo's nerves

i see
    looking for girls opinions tbh...as they dont handle alcohol as well

ReputationRep:
    I always remember if I got with someone on a night out, and if I didn't I'm sure one of my mates would tell me if I had!

But then I don't ever get to the point of being so wasted I can hardly walk; I know people who have got with someone on a night out and then have had to be reminded of it.

If she was only tipsy when she got with you (regardless of how drunk she then got towards the end of the night) then I'm pretty sure she would have remembered it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    anon because all my friends are on here

Normally I wont ever forget what happened the night before but my friends are different.

There's this girl I've got with a few times on nights out and usually when i have she's been tipsy but nothing more. Near the end of the night she's been wasted though (im defo not getting with her at this point) and I'm not sure if the next day she would remember much- specifically if shes got with me

One friend claims that no matter how much he can or cannot remember he definitely remembers if he did or didnt get with anyone.

Can people just give some input- I obviously wanna start taking things further but want to know if she actually remembers getting with me!!..

Just in case anyones wondering I dont really speak to her much-we briefly know each other
    On Friday or Saturday bring her to yours or you go to hers and stay the night. The next morning ask her where she would like to go for breakfast. You will know that she will remember you for sure + you will have discovered if there is any reason to pursue it further.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.