The Student Room Group

Forgetting the night before- specifically getting with people

anon because all my friends are on here

Normally I wont ever forget what happened the night before but my friends are different.

There's this girl I've got with a few times on nights out and usually when i have she's been tipsy but nothing more. Near the end of the night she's been wasted though (im defo not getting with her at this point) and I'm not sure if the next day she would remember much- specifically if shes got with me

One friend claims that no matter how much he can or cannot remember he definitely remembers if he did or didnt get with anyone.

Can people just give some input- I obviously wanna start taking things further but want to know if she actually remembers getting with me!!..

Just in case anyones wondering I dont really speak to her much-we briefly know each other
Reply 1
BumperBo always remembers everything about the night before no matter how liquified he got
it's always his job to explain to everyone how so and so ended up with a black eye or how this guy woke up naked next to that guy
it really gets on BumperBo's nerves
Reply 2
i see
looking for girls opinions tbh...as they dont handle alcohol as well
Reply 3
I always remember if I got with someone on a night out, and if I didn't I'm sure one of my mates would tell me if I had!

But then I don't ever get to the point of being so wasted I can hardly walk; I know people who have got with someone on a night out and then have had to be reminded of it.

If she was only tipsy when she got with you (regardless of how drunk she then got towards the end of the night) then I'm pretty sure she would have remembered it.
Reply 4
:smile::smile:
Original post by Anonymous
anon because all my friends are on here

Normally I wont ever forget what happened the night before but my friends are different.

There's this girl I've got with a few times on nights out and usually when i have she's been tipsy but nothing more. Near the end of the night she's been wasted though (im defo not getting with her at this point) and I'm not sure if the next day she would remember much- specifically if shes got with me

One friend claims that no matter how much he can or cannot remember he definitely remembers if he did or didnt get with anyone.

Can people just give some input- I obviously wanna start taking things further but want to know if she actually remembers getting with me!!..

Just in case anyones wondering I dont really speak to her much-we briefly know each other

On Friday or Saturday bring her to yours or you go to hers and stay the night. The next morning ask her where she would like to go for breakfast. You will know that she will remember you for sure + you will have discovered if there is any reason to pursue it further.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending