The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

a_musical_guy
Do you clean them after each meal?

I shall be brave and admit, no, because I can't be bothered.
Reply 2
a_musical_guy

LOL! thats a good one.

I brush twice daily. If I remember to when I get up...
Reply 3
a_musical_guy

Morning and Evening and before Going out.
Reply 4
how many times a day do you make a poll?
Reply 5
elpaw
how many times a day do you make a poll?

what a great idea for a poll
Reply 6
phreek
what a great idea for a poll

Nooooooooooo!!!!! Please no more polls! :biggrin:
Reply 7
I'd like to say I could brush them three times a day, but its usually twice.
Reply 8
usually once, sometimes twice
Reply 9
always twice, sometimes more if i'm going somewhere
Reply 10
Twice.
Reply 11
phreek
Morning and Evening and before Going out.

Ditto. Don't have time to after lunch usually.
meepmeep
Ditto. Don't have time to after lunch usually.

Yes, brushing my teeth in the girl's toilet would look a little odd (plus, I'd probably catch Cholera with the conditions in there!)
depends on what im doing....sometimes twice...sometimes 3...have been known to do more.

love Katy ***
Reply 14
after breakfast, before going out, before bed, and when i get up too if i have really bad kebab breath.
Reply 15
has anyone seen those little tooth wipe things - you rub them on ure teeth and it cleans them - and they actually work - some would say more effective than brushing. i got them in my stocking one year, but i think santa got them from dorothy perkins coz i saw them in there after wards :rolleyes:
when i get up, when i got to bed, and if im seeing the bf obviously
Reply 17
shadowspirit777
when i get up, when i got to bed, and if im seeing the bf obviously

When I first moved to the US I lived in Pittsburgh for a while and shared an apartment with a work collegue from Baton Rouge.

Now this guy, I kid you not, used to clean his teeth at least 6 times a day (it was almost like one of those compulsive disorder thingy's) which I thought was excessive.

However, when you live with someone you sometimes start to take on their habits and before long I found myself brushing and flossing away no less than 4 times a day.

And whaddya know? Well, my standard issue green Brit teeth very soon became an (almost) Hollywood white. I have continued my regular scrubbing ever since to the delight of all who know me.

I guess that's why Americans, for all their faults, have the best teeth in the world (unless you come from Witchita)
Reply 18
but if you brush your teeth too much they start to crumble

a friend of a friend used to brush his teeth so much that he brushed the enamel off them and they started to rot

falsies all round now!

:smile:
sparkler
but if you brush your teeth too much they start to crumble

a friend of a friend used to brush his teeth so much that he brushed the enamel off them and they started to rot

falsies all round now!

:smile:

wow remind me to use that as an excuse, my mom tries to get me to cleam my teeth like 200 times a day

shadow \\m//

Latest

Trending

Trending