The Student Room Group

I wanna be who I want this year but how?

So basically, i want to change myself bc i dont like this version of me, yh im kinda struggling pls tell me how
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 1
honestly try by changing little things about yourself
for example i tried to get into a habit of doing my skin care daily as well as reading 5 minutes a day
skin care would be easy as i can easily do it when i brush my teeth so its really about making an active choice to do smth when presented with the opportunity rather than being passive and lazy
also notice that i made my goal of 5 minutes a day which is rather short. this means it can be achieved very easily with very little effort
as someone who relies on success for motivation these easily give me successes which means im more likely to continue to do them as days then weeks and then months go by

in terms of changing ur view and mindset i would first think the following things;
what do i want to change about myself?
why do i want to change those certain aspects?
who do i want to be in a years time?
(pinterest boards help with visioning this!)

just answer these questions and then do what i said before about setting the tiniest of goals that you can achieve and i assure you u will be a different person when 2025 rolls around

remember change how you think too!!!
for example instead of thinking "i cant be bothered to do the work ill j do it in a bit" set an alarm for liek 10 minutes or whenever and it takes alot of self control but as soon as that alarm goes off just get up and do the work
you will find yourself procastinating alot less as days go by

hope this helps!!!
Original post by shuu0007
honestly try by changing little things about yourself
for example i tried to get into a habit of doing my skin care daily as well as reading 5 minutes a day
skin care would be easy as i can easily do it when i brush my teeth so its really about making an active choice to do smth when presented with the opportunity rather than being passive and lazy
also notice that i made my goal of 5 minutes a day which is rather short. this means it can be achieved very easily with very little effort
as someone who relies on success for motivation these easily give me successes which means im more likely to continue to do them as days then weeks and then months go by

in terms of changing ur view and mindset i would first think the following things;
what do i want to change about myself?
why do i want to change those certain aspects?
who do i want to be in a years time?
(pinterest boards help with visioning this!)

just answer these questions and then do what i said before about setting the tiniest of goals that you can achieve and i assure you u will be a different person when 2025 rolls around

remember change how you think too!!!
for example instead of thinking "i cant be bothered to do the work ill j do it in a bit" set an alarm for liek 10 minutes or whenever and it takes alot of self control but as soon as that alarm goes off just get up and do the work
you will find yourself procastinating alot less as days go by

hope this helps!!!

thank u soo so so much!
Reply 3
Who's Pedro? Who's Zara? Why does she love him? Does he love her back? Will they get married and live happily ever after?

So many questions and that's just about your username.

Why do you want to change? Are you lame? Do you have terrible dress sense? Are you boring? Are you unintelligent? Or do you want to change for someone? Maybe this mysterious Pedro?
Reply 4
Original post by jay2013
Who's Pedro? Who's Zara? Why does she love him? Does he love her back? Will they get married and live happily ever after?

So many questions and that's just about your username.

Why do you want to change? Are you lame? Do you have terrible dress sense? Are you boring? Are you unintelligent? Or do you want to change for someone? Maybe this mysterious Pedro?

ur funny i like you
Reply 5
Original post by shuu0007
ur funny i like you

Muchas gracias 😎

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending