The Student Room Group

Why the hell am I here?

Why am I here? I did not asked to be here. I was forced to be here... What is here? Why were we created? We serve no purpose other than to progress in our concept of knowledge and understanding, which beyond Earth is utterly useless. If we did understand 'why are we here' and 'what created us' then we would have achieved nothing. The universe has a beginning and an end. Everything in existence has a beginning and and end, from an inanimate pen to thriving life. Everything has a start and an end. Without and end, everything we do would be timeless. This doesn't conform to our understanding of the universe... If everything has a beginning and an end then the universe MUST be closed. It too must have an end. How will we escape the end? We can't. The end is inevitable; though what we do in the void between beginning and end is live as conscious beings. What is consciousness I ask?

... Science vs Religion? Which one is the most accountable for our existence? Both... One or Neither? What's beyond the universe? What's beyond that... and that... and that... What's beyond infinity. If we exist at this point in time, then infinitely must exist. Everything must be existing at this point in time. Every possible outcome that could happen is happening in another dimension right now. Ever heard of Schroedinger's cat? No you wouldn't have because what's a cat? What are the words I'm typing in this sentence. I dare you to define them. See you can't. We know nothing. We have achieved nothing. We will continue to achieve nothing.

I am being pessimistic and this doesn't conform to the true purpose of our existence, which was to laugh. Have fun. We have been given a gift. Life is a gift given by nothing. That's pretty special isn't it? How can nothing possibly produce something? It can't, or can it? As we delve deeper into a skewed understanding of life, we will discover how fortunate we are to have been given life. Only then will humanity coexist on Earth; though in another dimension of course. Isn't humanity already coexisting might you ask? It's impossible to answer. The advanced breed of monkey knows no meaning to anything except its own needs. This is and will continue to be out downfall. Who am I profess this? I am not resplendent, nor important, nor intelligent and the same can be said of all of you. We am a collection of cells. A product of both of our parents having 'fun'. After all the true purpose of our existence is to enjoy ourself...

Why adhere to rules, laws or restrictions devised by people no longer existing in this universe? Why do we fear religion? Why does Science not provide answers to the questions I've just asked?

Why the hell am I here?
I can has cheeseburger?
To provide an example for people on TSR of what a prat acts like.
Reply 3
oh the woe
I don't know, but I just got a random boner.
Reply 6
your mum's abortion failed.
Reply 7
No really. Why are you still here?
you sound like a profound individual...
Reply 9
This is not my sandwitch.....
We were created by god, the meaning of our lives is to worship god, if we do we will live forever in Paradise, if you don't you'll be tortured for ever in Hell...this is TSR so people will laugh at me and not take me serious but still......you've been warned.
Original post by SomaliMan
We were created by god, the meaning of our lives is to worship god, if we do we will live forever in Paradise, if you don't you'll be tortured for ever in Hell...this is TSR so people will laugh at me and not take me serious but still......you've been warned.

What makes you believe this to be true?
Reply 13
I really don't know or care but, i'm off to have a coke and masturbate for a good hour.

Enjoy philosophising on stuff which we can't answer.
Reply 14
Original post by ritchie888
I can has cheeseburger?

You want a piece of meat!!! ^^ yes, you want to eat some cow :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending