The Student Room Group

i gave a birth to nephew

it's been a year since 'tell'. i also sing. i gave a birth to nephew. how are you?

Scroll to see replies

You gave birth to a nephew? :confused:
Reply 2
Original post by iL1L

bro , they also sing and its been a year since tell don't forget that
My head hurts
Original post by Herfest
it's been a year since 'tell'. i also sing. i gave a birth to nephew. how are you?

Sorry but am I the only one that read it wrong or does it say gave birth to a nephew :confused:
I’m sorry to inform you that as a guy the only thing you gave birth to was a massive sh!t, not a person.
Original post by Mohammed_80
Sorry but am I the only one that read it wrong or does it say gave birth to a nephew :confused:

Original post by iL1L

You're not alone
Awwww omggg I had no idea you were transgender 😍😍😍 I’m proud of you for coming out, queen 👸🏾 💅 and congrats on giving birth to your nephew 👩🏻*🍼👩*👦*👦
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
My head hurts

What's the matter?
i officially feel good surprise of mother to be grandmother.
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
I’m sorry to inform you that as a guy the only thing you gave birth to was a massive sh!t, not a person.

don't be rude
Original post by Herfest
don't be rude

I'm being #true.
Original post by Herfest
i officially feel good surprise of mother to be grandmother.

🧐 🤨
download.jpeg-2.jpg
Original post by isa04
bro , they also sing and its been a year since tell don't forget that

i sing mate.
I'm a good uncle. niece is a girl. She's cute. (it's not a nephew.)
Reply 16
Original post by Herfest
I'm a good uncle. niece is a girl. She's cute. (it's not a nephew.)

well a few weeks ago you thought she was a boy - not sure if you are a good uncle JK
Reply 17
I’m officially lost/ confused and my head hurts too!
This world is going to hell in a refuse bin. But I can explain what the OP meant. In a world where one can identify as anything, why not identify as your son's aunty? That way you save your breast from deflation due to being overly sucked, and you get to shirk a few more duties associated with parenthood, such as changing *****y diapers. What a genius!!!!!
This topic reminds me of the movie THE STUPIDS. Has anyone in here watched that movie? If you have you definitely remember the song "I'm My Own Grandpa."

Quick Reply

Latest