The Student Room Group

How to be a straight As student who will be taking A levels?

Hey there. I'm going to attend junior college for a 2-year A level course.

i need to learn how to juggle subjects well, like how to manage them really well and not neglecting one subject for some time, so much so i feel i'm a little left behind for that subject, while i concentrate one subject.

I took 8 subjects when i was taking my O levels, and yes, i'm must admit my result for every subject is mediocre. I find this frustrating and puzzling, and i swear that i'm not going to let that plague me when i'm taking my A levels.

I understand that every subject for A levels is very in-depth and require lots of practice. But other subjects require me to invest lots of time and effort in order to get good results!

So could you all advise me on that? I need to know how am i going to ensure that every subject can get at least a B. Please, and thank you.:wink:
A-levels is all about restless nights and sweaty days (if you know what i mean).There are many bottlenecks in A levels and you have to strive hard to cope with them.Just from the beginning of the first day till the end of the last day , you have to be alert and practice day in day out-If you're left behind , you won't be able to cope up because the further you go , the tougher it gets.Prepare a personal timetable from the first day and stick to it strictly~Some subjects might be more difficult to you than others but it seems easy at the end if you've given you're best shot.Nevertheless , you might not get your head around some topics even till the last day of your school so be prepared for a challenging task as they say:

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
Could anyone tell me how am i going to manage each subject, how are you going to study for each subject? I'm taking H2 Bio, Chem, Maths, H1 geo, GP and PW.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest