Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is this legal ? Watch

I'm 15 year old male and I went to the dentist the other day and it was all normal. My dentist is around mid twenties and HOT, anyone the door Is usually left open, but she shut the door this time and she started rubbing her hand on my thigh. After a few minutes she whispered into my ear before exiting the room. A few minutes later she came back followed by a young girl who was no older than 17 and she started touching me, as did my dentist. Things went from there and I have no idea what to do. I got her number and now she says she is happy to go again but she says she wants another girl in on it..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 15 year old male and I went to the dentist the other day and it was all normal. My dentist is around mid twenties and HOT, anyone the door Is usually left open, but she shut the door this time and she started rubbing her hand on my thigh. After a few minutes she whispered into my ear before exiting the room. A few minutes later she came back followed by a young girl who was no older than 17 and she started touching me, as did my dentist. Things went from there and I have no idea what to do. I got her number and now she says she is happy to go again but she says she wants another girl in on it..
    Troll. But if not. go for it!

ReputationRep:
    Considering you talk out your arse, I'd say your dentist was just doing her job...

ReputationRep:
    If you're sent in prison, it will be out of jealousy.

(Original post by insignificant)
    Troll. But if not. go for it!
    Why does nobody believe me? Even my mum thought I was lieing.

PS. What's with the sig, are you a lesbian?

ReputationRep:
    Stop lying, it never happened.

ReputationRep:
    Sure that happened. Someone with a respected profession like dentist would definitely put their job and reputation on the line for something like this. Also I am sure that it is most convenient how she finds 17 year olds to join in too and they happen to find you attractive. Not wanting to be rude or anything but your story is a waste of server space. I hope your hand is not too sore from this thought.

ReputationRep:

No, I'm a girl with a boyfriend of 3 years.And I'm bi. People find it hard to believe because it sounds so unbelievable.

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:

You are a comical genius. It won't be long before channel 4 give you a call.

(Original post by normal-dude)
    You are a comical genius. It won't be long before channel 4 give you a call.
    Thanks. Id like to congratulate you on most unoriginal username. Jealous boy.

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe you!

A 15 years old teenage boy's fantasy, that's all.

(Original post by lonely14)
    I don't believe you!

A 15 years old teenage boy's fantasy, that's all.
    Not a 14 or 16 year old, just a 15 year old?

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm a girl with a boyfriend of 3 years.And I'm bi. People find it hard to believe because it sounds so unbelievable.
    You're dating a 3 year old?

ReputationRep:
    Not a 14 or 16 year old, just a 15 year old?
    What?

Just stop it. It never happened, now go to sleep. :bored:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    You're dating a 3 year old?
    No, as in I have been with for 3 years..

ReputationRep:
    LMAO, bi high-five, nice ownage!

ReputationRep:
    :O Wow I'm the same. Been with by boyfriend for five years now. I've never come across anyone in this situation before!

And OP, please keep your sexual fantasies to yourself; unfortunately nobody cares. If it really did happen (because an intelligent 20something woman offering a gawky 15 year old boy a threesome, in the dentist's, is certainly plausible!) then you're blatantly not looking for advice, just bragging. Gtfo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alharrison4)
    :O Wow I'm the same. Been with by boyfriend for five years now. I've never come across anyone in this situation before!

And OP, please keep your sexual fantasies to yourself; unfortunately nobody cares. If it really did happen (because an intelligent 20something woman offering a gawky 15 year old boy a threesome, in the dentist's, is certainly plausible!) then you're blatantly not looking for advice, just bragging. Gtfo
    He doesn't know I'm bi, but he has always hinted at loving it if I were :rolleyes: When I say I'm bi, I've never been with a girl, I'm not sure I'd ever want a relationship with a girl, just the sexual side of things. Hah. That sounds bad.

(Original post by lonely14)
    What?

Just stop it. It never happened, now go to sleep. :bored:
    Im American so **** you. And who the **** goes to bed that early.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.