The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My employment section is not there either.

I've given them a call, and my form was checked and the information is definitely there and has been to sent to the universities. She said it was to do with the whole Track system being new etc...
ill check now
Reply 3
I'm sure when I did mine that my PS was all together...it might have had paragraphs..I can't remember :rolleyes:
Reply 4
Well I hope mine comes up with paragraphs...!
Crap! Paragraphs are not there! This is insane!
and my 'recieve information by post' says No. :frown: it was Yes before..
my PS is one fat paragraph.....but why?
Reply 8
that might not be how they appear to the unis
hope noy
Reply 10
i just spoke to an irritatingly glib UCAS-woman on the phone who said that the way the PS appears on the screen is how the universities will see it - as in, one big ol' paragraphless block of writing. :frown:

heres hoping she was mistaken, though according to her: "everyone's will look that way, so theres really no problem!"

(was also told that despite having sent in my application on the 5th of october, it was only processed and sent to unis on the 11th. thanks a lot, guys.)
well its up. and they have all been referred to the unis. no rejections yet which is brillo
Reply 12
It took me ages to cut my PS statement down. And now i see that i didnt have to sacrifice lines for paragraphs! Those idiots could have told us that paragraphs make no difference!! I left out a few good points becuase of the limit!
niamhw17
i just spoke to an irritatingly glib UCAS-woman on the phone who said that the way the PS appears on the screen is how the universities will see it - as in, one big ol' paragraphless block of writing. :frown:

heres hoping she was mistaken, though according to her: "everyone's will look that way, so theres really no problem!"

(was also told that despite having sent in my application on the 5th of october, it was only processed and sent to unis on the 11th. thanks a lot, guys.)
Damn!! Gr, &many of us sweat blood and tears cutting those things down to 47 lines leaving a line between paragraphs :frown: Plus now it looks yucky, and really weird because my paragraphs weren't exactly heavily linked so it sounds disjointed :frown:
Reply 14
Hey there TSR,

I went on track for the first time today, and it says 'referred' by all of my choices.

Now I went into help, and it says 'U = Unconditional, C = Conditional, R = Unsuccessful'!!!!

Surely they haven't all rejected me yet? Especially since I am applying to cambridge and I haven't done an interview yet?

Please tell me what this means.
Reply 15
Of course not!!

That just means that they have forwarded ur application to the relevant unis!

Dont be worried aboput it!
Reply 16
no, referred means they are still considering your appliation I think
Reply 17
rahmed
It took me ages to cut my PS statement down. And now i see that i didnt have to sacrifice lines for paragraphs! Those idiots could have told us that paragraphs make no difference!! I left out a few good points becuase of the limit!
Oh, the horror!:eek:
Reply 18
same thing
referred means they are considering your application

Latest

Trending

Trending