The Student Room Group

GIRLS: why do you think guys like you to sit on their laps? POLL

Scroll to see replies

Secret bumsex OF COURSE
Reply 121
Original post by Stressworthy
All sorts of reasons - one of which may be to feel more manly too, I guess.

being used as a chair doesn't make us feel "manly", in the female sitting context, we are but a chair to be sat on, similar to facesitting and BSM.

Manly things are when we are in charge sexually, i.e. we whip you when your tied up, we give you anal, we recieve anal.
Original post by SummerSofas
being used as a chair doesn't make us feel "manly", in the female sitting context, we are but a chair to be sat on, similar to facesitting and BSM.

Manly things are when we are in charge sexually, i.e. we whip you when your tied up, we give you anal, we recieve anal.

OK cool, thanks for clarifying the issue.
Not quite sure how receiving anal can make you feel manly though, but I'll let that one go for now.
I dont want a girl sitting on my lap, go find a chair you lazy trollop
Reply 124
Original post by Stressworthy
OK cool, thanks for clarifying the issue.
Not quite sure how receiving anal can make you feel manly though, but I'll let that one go for now.

girls don't like recieveing anal any more than they enjoy giving head. but if a girl lets you do anal to her, or sucks you off, then you are an Alpha Male, able to get sexual favours from women, and therefore a MAN
Reply 125
Original post by HumanNature1992
I dont want a girl sitting on my lap, go find a chair you lazy trollop

you gay brah?
yeah, but most guys would let any decent looking girl sit on their lap, so its hardly only for girls we "care" about.

not to say that he didn't care about you though

as much as i agree i have seen some guys who hate any random girl sittin on them but its different for every person..
Reply 127
Original post by angelstie16
as much as i agree i have seen some guys who hate any random girl sittin on them but its different for every person..

only the skinny weak homosexual guys hate random girls sitting on them. sitting leads to comfort, comfort leads to intimicay, intimacy leads to trust, and trust with intimacy leads to sexual relations :biggrin:
Reply 128
Heres another thread i made that you should check out. Its about why men like to sniff womens knickers http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=28388612&highlight=
Reply 129
Original post by Blackshadow
Mmm chunky eh? :sexface:

It's not :sexface: at all tbh :frown:
Original post by Alt__x
It's not :sexface: at all tbh :frown:

Haha why not, I would happily take a bigger girl over a skinny one. :smile:
Reply 131
Original post by Blackshadow
Haha why not, I would happily take a bigger girl over a skinny one. :smile:

I wish more guys were like that!
Original post by Alt__x
I wish more guys were like that!

I'm sure there are.:smile:
Reply 133
the best bit with big girls, is that your always reminded how you have a girl on your knee from her larger weight
OP do you ever post about anything else on here but sex? Every single thing I've seen by you on here has been about it.
Reply 135
Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan
OP do you ever post about anything else on here but sex? Every single thing I've seen by you on here has been about it.

check my thread history. I'm into weightlifting too, i share my advice with the smaller guys on the fitness forums.
i just thought it was to do with being close and comfortable round each other
Reply 137
big girls are kind of nice, we dont always want a skinny piece of meat that has no weight on our knee
girls don't like recieveing anal any more than they enjoy giving head. but if a girl lets you do anal to her, or sucks you off, then you are an Alpha Male, able to get sexual favours from women, and therefore a MAN

Erm, not necessarily. There are plenty of girls who like anal and giving head, and when girls don't like it at all, most of them aren't going to be manipulated into doing it. If some girls are 'persuaded' into doing it when they don't really like it all, then it's hardly because the guy is some sort of 'alpha male', but more likely a bit of a creep.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 139
Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan
Erm, not necessarily. There are plenty of girls who like anal and giving head, and when girls don't like it at all, most of them aren't going to be manipulated into doing it. If some girls are 'persuaded' into doing it when they don't really like it all, then it's hardly because the guy is some sort of 'alpha male', but more likely a bit of a creep.

girls dont genuinely enjoy giving head do they?! i'm pretty sure they only do it to please the man. i mean a girl should enjoy full sex as a mutualy pleasurable experience, but giving head is more of the woman doing the man a sexual favour

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending