The Student Room Group
Reply 9940
Original post by MizzCupcakes

No it doesn't haha :tongue:

I guess not lol! So maybe there are other ways of blowing off steam :sexface:

My place or yours?!....I'll get the scrabbles?

No? :getmecoat:
Original post by dmz
Haha to be fair i was 14 at the time :tongue:

:lol: seriously? I'm more like the initially gentle and 'cuddly :mad2:' guy till i know her pretty well/comfortable then i'm the dominating guy...I dunno, it depends on the girl, gotta change tactics for them all, but it's best to be yourself if you intend on being with her and that's just doing whatever you feel like

Oh right, well that's fair enough then :yep:

I agree, but visiting uni's, even for a night or two you end up with at least a bit of grinding action :sexface:
thought it would :colonhash: :wink: after that year I learnt that it is a tradition in Sweden to do that dance :laugh: sadly I haven't seen it live :emo: ...yet :colone:

indeed, true over here too :tongue: and I sometimes misuse it :ninja: depends on who gets the cough :colone:

:gasp: naked?
:rofl::rofl: seeing it live would be quite a sight :teehee:

isn't it fun? :gah: gives you an excuse to take revenge :colone:
Reply 9943
Original post by tome27
It is for South Africa!
And I told you - no african jails for me. :smile:
Our arms will be a pincushion soon....

I had two injections today! in the same arm, it's so painful right now :frown: In a couple of weeks when i have my second HepB vaccine, i'll have had five injections in a month :rolleyes:

I think for south africa, you'll need the booster injection for diphtheria/polio/tetanus and probably hepatitis A/typhoid. For med school; hepB, meningitis C, MMR, BCG, varicella (if you haven't had chicken pox) and tetanus/polio/diphtheria. basically all the childhood vaccines.

here, this is a website that my nurse showed me today.

http://www.fitfortravel.nhs.uk/destinations/africa/south-africa.aspx
Original post by clad in armour
first you wanted to shave my head and now you want to do that, you really hate me :sad:

Don't tell me you don't deserve it, cause you do :fuhrer:

Tell me who you are and I will luuuurrvveee you :puppyeyes:

Original post by dmz
My place or yours?!....I'll get the scrabbles?

No? :getmecoat:

You want me to spell it out with my tongue? :sexface:

You'll be needing a coat after I'm done with you :perv:

Original post by futuredoc77
:gasp: naked?
:rofl::rofl: seeing it live would be quite a sight :teehee:

isn't it fun? :gah: gives you an excuse to take revenge :colone:

Haha sometimes, sometimes in undies :tongue:

Maybe...maybe we could convince the guys on here to pull it off :teehee: :rofl:

:yep: :angel:
Reply 9946
Original post by emilymay
Haha, for some reason I wasn't tired all through the shift, it was only when I got home and sat down for lunch! Hehe, you do realise you can't wear a bikini and go topless simultaneously? :tongue: I think the topless ones are probably in eastern Europe somewhere, or Amsterdam. :tongue: I'm pretty sure the British ones are fully clothed only :tongue: Same I can't wait to live the student life it's going to be amazing.
Haha, well if we both end up at Leeds we can party it up together! :tongue:
The butt machine? Don't think I know that one :tongue: whats it look like? I tend to stick to the treadmills, rowing machine, bicycle and the big steppy thing. I can't do the stairs because they go too far apart and I feel like I'm about to do vertical splits :tongue: Wish I was a bit taller! I tend to stay away from the weights and stuff because there's no instructions. :giggle: And the arm ones always make big crashes when I try them, I don't think I do it right, even though I try all the instructions. And I'm too scared to ask the man in charge because hes on some sort of intense steroids (nobody looks like this normally) he has no legs or ass, but his shoulders and chest are F***ing HUGE! He seems to think it's attractive but he looks like some sort of half hulk. :gasp: minus the greenness.

Yer, you never feel it till you get home then you feel drugged after a couple of hours but you probably get used to it. The girl wears bikini, the guy topless. I thought that was obvious? :colonhash: lol
I'm sure they're not? that would suck, well unless it was like fat girls :lol: Yea we can, and do a lot more together :wink:. Haha it's that machine where it's like you're walking up stairs, i've never been on but women on it always seem to have tight butts :laugh:. I get bored with treadmills after a couple of mins so i just like put it on 15 for 2mins then the weight machines, not that i go anymore. I think the steppy thing might be my butt thing.

Haha, those dudes are freaking scary, my friend once walked into one of them when we went swimming, she turned around and saw like size DD type pecs and she was stuttering 'sorry' :rofl: I just went round the corner and laughed my ass off. Haha, i don't get why guys think being extremely huge is attractive, though it's pretty addictive once you get into the swing of working out, pretty much all my black friends are hooked like that :rolleyes:
Original post by Dilzone
I had two injections today! in the same arm, it's so painful right now :frown: In a couple of weeks when i have my second HepB vaccine, i'll have had five injections in a month :rolleyes:

I think for south africa, you'll need the booster injection for diphtheria/polio/tetanus and probably hepatitis A/typhoid. For med school; hepB, meningitis C, MMR, BCG, varicella (if you haven't had chicken pox) and tetanus/polio/diphtheria. basically all the childhood vaccines.

here, this is a website that my nurse showed me today.

http://www.fitfortravel.nhs.uk/destinations/africa/south-africa.aspx

Thanks! I've had nearly all of them. I got a form from the africa people and I've had everything bar HepA and B. :smile:
Sorta :yep: taking stand-alone courses at uni :biggrin: Academic Writing (done), Moral Philosophy and later on Biochemistry :ahee:
I volunteer at a girl support group arranging cafe and bring spokespeople to talk about certain issues (anorexia, depression) or other inspiring women who do poetryslam :yep: then we have the support phone/msn. I also volunteer at my local hospital at the A&E taking care of patients, seeing that they are ok, if they need anything or I get to transport them to other places like radiology etc.
I am thinking of swimming instead since it is alot more fun :biggrin:
Do you do any volunteering? :h:

Ooh thats cool! I really really should have done the same :tongue: And aww thats great! Bet its really rewarding. No not really, I did do in prep for the application, but now I just occasionally go to my Mums primary school. Work takes up too much time. I will go swimming, after I've lost some weight at the gym and feel better about being seen in public in a swimming costume :tongue: I used to go swimming 3 times a week and swim for my town, but it got way too intense when it got to GCSEs. Would love to get back to it.
Reply 9949
Original post by dmz
I had a 12 hour friday and saturday as well. It's made me sleep a lot more than i do and the saggy bums i see on a daily basis is starting to scar me :facepalm: least i'll have a lower standard by the time uni starts :tongue:

Haha nice :five: I'm in saturday and friday and a few hours training on wednesday but i'm free other than that :h:
What are you gonna do with your free time?

meeting a friend for lunch who i havent seen in ages...shes a reapp too and we both work soo much so its hard to get time! :smile:
Reply 9950
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Oh right, well that's fair enough then :yep:

I agree, but visiting uni's, even for a night or two you end up with at least a bit of grinding action :sexface:

What makes you think that's a problem? :sexface: I kinda get the urge to like just hit it when i get grinded on :colondollar:, seriously
You want me to spell it out with my tongue? :sexface:

You'll be needing a coat after I'm done with you :perv:

uh huh :yep:

What would i need a coat for? :colondollar:
Original post by futuredoc77
Don't tell me you don't deserve it, cause you do :fuhrer:

Tell me who you are and I will luuuurrvveee you :puppyeyes:

I do :frown:

I thought you gave up :wink: tell me yours and I will do the same :pierre:
Reply 9952
Original post by cuhlowey
meeting a friend for lunch who i havent seen in ages...shes a reapp too and we both work soo much so its hard to get time! :smile:

You sure you don't want to clean your room again? lol

Ooh thats cool! I really really should have done the same :tongue: And aww thats great! Bet its really rewarding. No not really, I did do in prep for the application, but now I just occasionally go to my Mums primary school. Work takes up too much time. I will go swimming, after I've lost some weight at the gym and feel better about being seen in public in a swimming costume :tongue: I used to go swimming 3 times a week and swim for my town, but it got way too intense when it got to GCSEs. Would love to get back to it.

It is rewarding, though I found it more important as a realitycheck :yep: It is sad to say so but it is true and keeps you in the real world more than the place you are used to since we also deal with rapevictims.
Ok :smile: Where do you work then?
Haha true :tongue: I thought of starting it off easy by doing some sit-ups, push-ups and other exercises in the morning to start of each day :yep: Aww too bad, then you must start swimming like the fish you are again :wink: :biggrin:
Original post by cuhlowey

a female friend eh :sexface:

:getmecoat:
Hello dudes, dudettes and Delilah :wink:

How're we all doing?

Original post by dmz
uh huh :yep:

What would i need a coat for? :colondollar:

The walk of shame :ahee:
:getmecoat:

Original post by clad in armour

:rofl: at the sig picture! that is precious! :ahee:
Reply 9957