The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7980
Anyone here staying close to the PAF Fasial base in Karachi? Are the families okay? I don't live in Pakistan and I'm not getting updates on my news channel. Is the firing still on? Phone lines seem to be dead. Do you have any acquaintances living close to the base you can get in contact with? I need some updates please...on families living there.
Original post by soyasauce
lol :biggrin: oh right :cool:

haha yesss :colone: lol nah just asking :tongue: how long you going for ??

IF i was going i would go 1st july soo i cant stalk you :wink: ( despite i wld try)

:biggrin:

hehe...2 months man...gonna be a long stay (the longest i'm gonna be there for in 8 years)

well i would still be there so :rolleyes:

Original post by Uzzy?

I dont care if you werent serious! I honestly cant wait to go back to uni I cant stand it at home arrghhh everyones doing my head in that I should now do all the house work and cook its like FUUUU I'll do it what I want.. I hate being told what to do :mad: :mad:

Rant over :dry:

well dear you are gonna have to wait cos brady uni opens on 29th sept (although i'm going back for freshers week :wink:)...ohh really i thought you'd like to be told what to do :rolleyes:
Original post by Billa Bong

hehe...2 months man...gonna be a long stay (the longest i'm gonna be there for in 8 years)

well i would still be there so :rolleyes:
:

WOW are you mad :eek: lol ... i would only go for 2 weeks !!

hmm might stalk you then :wink:
Reply 7983
2 months in the boiling hot weather?! crazy!
Reply 7984
Original post by Z-Ninja
loool, dont worry about it, yu can always resort to a ladder and the window if things get badd, but im sure yu love them really haha :P.

Lmao shurrup! Yeh ofc I do but I still get annoyed ok I'm calmer now -meditates-
WOW are you mad :eek: lol ... i would only go for 2 weeks !!

hmm might stalk you then :wink:

yeah my parents are kinda forcing me to go for that long...i was looking at one month but they were like, "beta what are you gonna do here hmmm" (indian accent)...so yeah imma gonna be gaining some work experience at my uncles company whilst taking a looksie at topics for next uni year

you're more then welcome to...i'll keep an eye out :rolleyes:

Original post by Tpos
2 months in the boiling hot weather?! crazy!

well hopefully it won't be as hot in islamabad but yeah...it is kinda crazy but hey thats what ACs are for :biggrin:
Reply 7986

well dear you are gonna have to wait cos brady uni opens on 29th sept (although i'm going back for freshers week :wink:)...ohh really i thought you'd like to be told what to do :rolleyes:

I know tut ah cant believe I wana go back haha :dry:

Whys that? :hmmm:
Reply 7987
Original post by Sombrero
Anyone here staying close to the PAF Fasial base in Karachi? Are the families okay? I don't live in Pakistan and I'm not getting updates on my news channel. Is the firing still on? Phone lines seem to be dead. Do you have any acquaintances living close to the base you can get in contact with? I need some updates please...on families living there.

BUMP! : @
Reply 7988

Nope sorry I havent heard, hope your familys ok though!
yeah my parents are kinda forcing me to go for that long...i was looking at one month but they were like, "beta what are you gonna do here hmmm" (indian accent)...so yeah imma gonna be gaining some work experience at my uncles company whilst taking a looksie at topics for next uni year

you're more then welcome to...i'll keep an eye out :rolleyes:

well hopefully it won't be as hot in islamabad but yeah...it is kinda crazy but hey thats what ACs are for :biggrin:

awww good luck :tongue: yhh i guess working will keep you occupied :biggrin:
lool good !!

true ...

( im stuck for words .. kinda jealous now :frown: )
heyloo

:nothing:
Original post by Uzzy?
I know tut ah cant believe I wana go back haha :dry:

Whys that? :hmmm:

hehe yeah imma feel like that too soon :frown:

ermmmm i dunno just you know...ohhhh look the sun looks so pretty :cool:

Original post by blush.ox
heyloo

:nothing:

:lurk:

awww good luck yhh i guess working will keep you occupied
lool good !!

true ...

( im stuck for words .. kinda jealous now )

yeah hope so...plus one of my friends from uni is goin there as well so i can meet up with him there as well...plus free driving :biggrin:

aww don't be jealous...come with me...we can go muree :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)

yeah hope so...plus one of my friends from uni is goin there as well so i can meet up with him there as well...plus free driving :biggrin:

aww don't be jealous...come with me...we can go muree :smile:

aww your're sooo lucky :mad: oh yh i actually no how to drive their :biggrin:

pfft dude i doon't wanna go muree with some old buda :wink:
Reply 7993
Original post by Uzzy?
Lmao shurrup! Yeh ofc I do but I still get annoyed ok I'm calmer now -meditates-

well thats good that yur calmer, meditating loool coz its a badman way of calmin down! braapp!!
aww your're sooo lucky :mad: oh yh i actually no how to drive their :biggrin:

pfft dude i doon't wanna go muree with some old buda :wink:

:smile:...yeah i did try the last time but that was when i was learning it...but been driving my mums car here quite often so think i'm ready for pak :tongue:

fine then...*tears invitation*
i'll just ask another girl :rolleyes:
Reply 7995
hehe yeah imma feel like that too soon :frown:

ermmmm i dunno just you know...ohhhh look the sun looks so pretty :cool:

Youre sitting in Bradford feeling like that anyway :tongue:

Haha oi tell me :argh: :puppyeyes:
Reply 7996
Original post by Z-Ninja
well thats good that yur calmer, meditating loool coz its a badman way of calmin down! braapp!!

No I actually watched doctor who :love: and calmed down

My uncle's in the navy there, but thankfully was having a week off to visit his father when it happened so he only heard from his colleagues that some people were killed and injured. . . Don't how many hurt/dead :s-smilie:

:frown: Hope your family's okay though!
:smile:...yeah i did try the last time but that was when i was learning it...but been driving my mums car here quite often so think i'm ready for pak :tongue:

fine then...*tears invitation*
i'll just ask another girl :rolleyes:

haha lol how old are you :eek:

aww well .... i need my parents permission but if they say yes then i will come :wink:
Reply 7999
Original post by Uzzy?
No I actually watched doctor who :love: and calmed down

riiight, shudve jus stuck with meditation, doctor who... sigh*....

Latest