The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
Original post by Nash24
No...his song amplifier annoys me so bad....
And he is such a chav pakistani

that song is soo flawed its unbelievabl lmaoooo

How do you lost the cops on a straight road :s-smilie: LOOLL

Night anyways guys :biggrin:
Original post by Uzzy?
so what were you doing in leeds? :smile:

Younger brother had an interview :h:
Original post by Nash24
LOL its okay...I just thought bachara has finally given up on replying to my massive essays haha
Oh yaaaay finally..I didn't even have to wait that long..Thanks for that :biggrin: Haha and LOL Bad consequences...Like a sticky blue nose..You'll be the new quash-playing avatar. And oooh rattling glasses that does sound annoying..Atm my glasses are loose so keep slding down my nose :colondollar: which is frustrating

Aaaaah no way! Thats sad :frown: Did the next train home come quickly or did you have to wait long? And I remember it was still icy around christmas time so tain services must have been slower than usual...And haha I dont live in a remote area at all...The jubilee and metropolitan lines just never work on weekends...havent youu ever noticed before?

Aaah that sounds really cool...Just the fun of it all :smile: I love basketball but Im so bad at it..I just play for the fun of it :biggrin: And aaaah food yum yum yum to me that would make it all worthwhile :biggrin: And hmm dont over load me with links :P I just need to know how Pakistans doing...and need to be kept up to date with their shenanigans...Lets hope there arent any more..
Levitate the food hahahah...Nooo :puppyeyes: my face isnt naturally evil :frown: And yes I have a concentrating face...a confused face...a Im-not talking-to-you-leave-me-alone face...Im multi talented haha
Aah I know how it feels..I'll probably watch it online one day in summer or something now..aah...and silent laughter haha my friends used to tease me about that..Ive not developed an audible laugh...Oh no its AMAZING...you have to see it

Naah, I actually didn't realise, I'm sorry :colondollar: No problem, at least it stopped you begging :P Nah, more like skin ripped off from my face :| LOL avatar, no thanks, I'll stay human if that's alright xD Ahaha you're like a teacher then, that keeps having to slide up her glasses :p:

Yeah it did, but I had to go to the travel centre and tell them why I missed it...the guy was really nice and let me on to the next train after checking my oyster card xD Ohh right, you use those two? I mainly use piccadilly,circle and district xD I do use the jubilee every tuesday though, so will be on it tomorrow, and I've used the metropolitan 4 times when I've had to go to northwick park hospital :smile: I guess I don't use them that often though, and not on weekends so I wouldn't know how bad they are on weekends :p: Sucks for you though :frown:

That's what sports are about for me...I do like to be competitive, but not so much that I don't have fun...I started up sports because I enjoyed them, plus I've met some awesome people through doing it xD Haha I won't, will just give you 10 or so every day in case one messes up :p: I hope there won't be, but we're the most unpredictable team in the world, so time will tell :h:

I wouldn't mind levitating food tbh...be able to nick food and run off and no one would even know it was me :awesome: Are you sure about that? :p: Multi-talented eh? Losing your modesty a little bit here :hmmm:

Yeah same, I'm gonna beat up my mates for not watching it with me :hmmm: I'm goood at silent laughter tbh, but I do like audible laughs...my mate has a laugh which makes me want to laugh LOL, it's hilarious :rofl: I know, I've heard so many good things about it, just never got round to seeing it :/ I wanna see it properly though, with a big screen and everything, so saving it for that :biggrin:
So...hungry....
Reply 1184
Original post by SyedT
Implied that you didn't miss me

:h:

Yes I can, and I will woman :colonhash:

Yeah he is...not my fault you don't think I'm good enough for you

I'm right here

I've always been right here

Oh im sorry didnt mean it :frown:

:teehee:

I didnt say that wth :sad:

Why didnt you say anything then?
Original post by Nash24
LOOL Blush I hear you!
A psychologist and Doctor :love:

r they still pretendin they aint in love?
Reply 1186
Original post by yourworstnightmare
Younger brother had an interview :h:

Ok
Original post by Nash24
No...his song amplifier annoys me so bad....
And he is such a chav pakistani

You obviously haven't been gym, been pumped up with Amplifier blasting in your ear on full volume, benched 120kg x 5, done 4 reps, really tired, struggling on the fifth, felt like it's guna fall, listen to 'ni woofer hai tu meri, meri' and magically get the strength to lift that bar, complete the 5th rep and rack up the weight on the safe equilibrium place.

:coma:
Original post by Uzzy?
Oh im sorry didnt mean it :frown:

I didnt say that wth :sad:

Why didnt you say anything then?

Of course you didn't...it's okay, I don't mind :h:

What you giggling for? :hmmm:

lol you don't have to say anything for me to understand, it's fine :h:

Because I was away from my laptop for a little bit, I can't be here for you all the time now can I? :puppyeyes:
Reply 1189
Original post by Nash24
Haha you made me feel guilty

Reply 1190
Original post by SyedT
Of course you didn't...it's okay, I don't mind :h:

What you giggling for? :hmmm:

lol you don't have to say anything for me to understand, it's fine :h:

Because I was away from my laptop for a little bit, I can't be here for you all the time now can I? :puppyeyes:

I did :sad:

Idk loooool

Whats that supposed to mean?

Yes you do esp if its concerning you :mad:
Original post by Uzzy?

Idk loooool

does it hurt when he doesnt reply? :biggrin:
my left headphones broken!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Original post by Uzzy?

Idk loooool

You did mean it? See, it's not hard to tell the truth :smile:

You're still giggling, stop it :colonhash:

It means that people don't have to say stuff for others to understand what they mean, what else?

lol are you always this demanding?
Reply 1194
Original post by SyedT
You did mean it? See, it's not hard to tell the truth :smile:

You're still giggling, stop it :colonhash:

It means that people don't have to say stuff for others to understand what they mean, what else?

lol are you always this demanding?

:sad: Im sleep deprived idk whats going on :sad:
Original post by Uzzy?
:sad: Im sleep deprived idk whats going on :sad:

Go to sleep then, you sound like your mind and body need rest :h:
Reply 1196
Original post by SyedT
Go to sleep then, you sound like your mind and body need rest :h:

What reply?

Demanding one? that would be yes :smile:
Original post by Uzzy?
What reply?