The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Potiron
You just did :wink:

Ha ha but no one on here knows who i am and i would not admit it to anyone i know was what i was trying to say. :wink:
Reply 21
Just get yourself a toy and get over it.
Reply 22
Original post by samehere
18 year old virgin girl. I have had some sexual contact with guys in the past but I’m single at the moment. I crave sex and want to go out to a club, hook up with a hot guy and ride him. I imagine myself having sex every night and I get pleasure from imagining it.

Some nights I get naked in bed, and I have sex with an imaginary person. It doesn’t feel real but I do get some pleasure from it. does anyone else do this. I think i’m sexually frustrated!

Yes completely normal.
Reply 23
Original post by VictoriaG
Just get yourself a toy and get over it.

Literally :mmm:

Spoiler

Reply 24
Original post by Liam_G
Literally :mmm:

I would give this a thumbs up, but I've used them all already..
Reply 25
18 year old virgin girl. I have had some sexual contact with guys in the past but I’m single at the moment. I crave sex and want to go out to a club, hook up with a hot guy and ride him. I imagine myself having sex every night and I get pleasure from imagining it.

Some nights I get naked in bed, and I have sex with an imaginary person. It doesn’t feel real but I do get some pleasure from it. does anyone else do this. I think i’m sexually frustrated!

Uh?:biggrin:
Reply 26
Original post by Nick Longjohnson
I'm sure a whole bunch of internet virgins will come in here and say 'i'll sort you out'

You the first.
It's called masturbation.

It's god for you.

pmsl.
I can make your imagination a reality :wink:
Sexual fantasies are perfectly normal.

imaginary sex? i think thats called masturbation? tell me if i'm wrong.

what stopping you from going to nightclub and hook up with a guy?
Reply 32
its normal to think about it but actually getting naked is abit weird, maybe get a toy plus it might be better that the thoughts
Gotta love sexually frustrated girls.
:ahee:my hot lecturer.
Reply 35
Ah, if only more trolls were like you :tongue:
On a seperate note you don't need to hit the clubs, I expect you'll have hundreds of pm's offering to 'sort out' your sexual frustration before 11.
Don't worry, I'm a 19 y/o sexually frustrated virgin girl and I do the exact same thing sometimes. I don't see how it's any stranger from masturbation, so I wouldn't worry about it, just a bit of fun :wink:
Omg I completely know how you feel.... I'm not a virgin but I get this all the time, I always seem to be craving sex! Haven't quite done the whole imaginary sex thing, but some nights I end up reeeeally wanting it, oh dear.
Reply 38
LOL This is me hahahah
Reply 39
its called a dildo

Latest

Trending

Trending