The Student Room Group

pregnant?

so i had unprotected sex on 1st july and finished my period on 27th june he never finished could i still havve gotten pregnant?
Original post by Pancake466
so i had unprotected sex on 1st july and finished my period on 27th june he never finished could i still havve gotten pregnant?

No
I mean unlikely, the odds are less likely than likely to put it that way. you are most likely to get pregnant when you are ovulating which is around day 14 of your cycle, these are your most fertile days. However, depending on whether he came in you or not also depends. However, unprotected sex is always risky as even if a man does not finish inside of you, a small amount of sperm is released during sex. if you are really worried id recommend taking a pregnancy test 2-3 weeks after you had sex, as this is when an accurate result will show up on a pregnancy test. Good luck :smile:
(edited 9 months ago)
(Original post by jellycat2004)I mean unlikely, the odds are less likely than likely to put it that way. you are most likely to get pregnant when you are ovulating which is around day 14 of your cycle, these are your most fertile days. However, depending on whether he came in you or not also depends. However, unprotected sex is always risky as even if a man does not finish inside of you, a small amount of sperm is released during sex. if you are really worried id recommend taking a pregnancy test 2-3 weeks after you had sex, as this is when an accurate result will show up on a pregnancy test. Good luck :smile:

ty, i usually have short cycles so according to flo i ovulated on the 3rd so just two days after having sex which is what kinda scared me but its the first cycle since coming off the pill so i dont think hormones are back to normal correct me if im wrong tho

Quick Reply

Latest