who . . . me :eek:

hey no fair, you edited it so i look like an idiot
Reply 83
joyabbott
which school do you go to custard?

Counthill
Custard
Counthill

Dou you know anyone from Hulme Grammar? We used to take them to the cleaners at rugby.
'JSM'
just look at my sig and i was forced to take some off

'JSM'
its even worse when the girl who rejected you, is some proper little wh*re when she gets drunk - so mayb a good thing i got rejected, and therefore gets off with loads of really ugly boys - although one of my gfs has done that, pulled another boy when i wasnt even in the country- then lied to me about it

wow u got rejected by a little whore, who u say pulls anyone, even the boys that got hit with the ugly stick, u must be stunning :rolleyes: i bet u love the internet.
Reply 86
Speciez99
wow u got rejected by a little whore, who u say pulls anyone, even the boys that got hit with the ugly stick, u must be stunning :rolleyes: i bet u love the internet.

ooh, bitchy are we, yes i got rejected by her because she claimed she had a bf, i dont know if its true but you slightly missed out the drunk whore bit
Reply 87
Custard
Counthill

So JSM, you know i'm gorgeous, we all know you are gorgeous, but how the hell did this thread stART going on about that fact?
And where i go to school? And where we are going to get married?
Reply 88
Joey_Johns
Dou you know anyone from Hulme Grammar? We used to take them to the cleaners at rugby.

Yes i know a few, but they are poncey so they won't get the shorts and roll about in the mud. They wear coats for goodness sake!
Reply 89
Custard
Dude, If you feel you have done all you can, flirted, smiled, giggled, joked, hard to get, hints, memorised his phonebook, or just damn well told him there not much left you can do, Have you just told, do you talk to him like evry break and dinner?

Hehe, did I start the whole "dude" thing by accident? It's not even my saying - I pinched it off a friend and overused it :rolleyes:

I can't say I've gone as far as memorising his phonebook - what good would that do? And of course I haven't told him! That would just be suicide!

I'm at uni, so we don't have breaks and lunch etc - I do practicals 3 times a week in the same group as him, and that's about it; we're at different colleges so rarely see each other outside those times.
Reply 90
Helenia
Hehe, did I start the whole "dude" thing by accident? It's not even my saying - I pinched it off a friend and overused it :rolleyes:

I can't say I've gone as far as memorising his phonebook - what good would that do? And of course I haven't told him! That would just be suicide!

I'm at uni, so we don't have breaks and lunch etc - I do practicals 3 times a week in the same group as him, and that's about it; we're at different colleges so rarely see each other outside those times.

um, its not suicide, it is the only way to go, is he liek way out of ur league and why
Reply 91
Helenia

No, I've said dude since i was 8 and always use it. I can't help you with this as i'm only 13!
Reply 92
JSM
um, its not suicide, it is the only way to go, is he liek way out of ur league and why

Everyone is out of my league. Except my accidental random drunken pulls. Mainly because I'm plain to look at (not like deformed or acne ridden, just no redeeming features) and have some kind of weird malfunctioning personality (or at least I think I must or else things would work better).

Who gave me negative rep on this thread? :mad:
Reply 93
Helenia
Everyone is out of my league. Except my accidental random drunken pulls. Mainly because I'm plain to look at (not like deformed or acne ridden, just no redeeming features) and have some kind of weird malfunctioning personality (or at least I think I must or else things would work better).

I haven't, will someone give me some rep though?
Reply 94
Custard
Are you in a relationship? If not does it get you down. Do you worry about not been as beautiful as your friends and all your peers.
If you are in a relationship do you feel it gets in your way? You can't have a normal life as it will end in upset with the other one, or are you in a relationship you don't want to be in, and just want to shake them off but know it will end up in tears.

Please can you type up your veiws as its for an essay on pressure of todays youth. Thank you

yes i am (kinda). i dnt worry about not being as beautiful as friends etc... it doesn't get in my way at all.
Reply 95
Helenia

hope mine made up for it

Weird malfunctioning you seem sane, im sure you can get a bf, quite a few blokes have never even pulled - imagine how harsh that is
This is very random...but i miss my cat ginger. :frown: i think i'm going to burst into tears.
Reply 97
waiting2smile
This is very random...but i miss my cat ginger. :frown: i think i'm going to burst into tears.

dont cry
JSM
hope mine made up for it

Weird malfunctioning you seem sane, im sure you can get a bf, quite a few blokes have never even pulled - imagine how harsh that is

I think 'pulling' is greatly over rated.
Reply 99
Custard
So JSM, you know i'm gorgeous, we all know you are gorgeous, but how the hell did this thread stART going on about that fact?
And where i go to school? And where we are going to get married?

becasue you wanted to tell me how gorgeous i am and i dunno,ur choice

Latest

Trending

Trending