The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

**** all you anit-white scum. Hail White England!
England is alive. Regardless of colour and background everyone should work together under same flag and endeavour day and night to make this country great again. It is doable.
This thread’s over 7 years old ffs.
Reply 243
Original post by Theconomist
Being British is about driving a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, then traveling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

This statement couldn't be further from the truth.

Looks like colonisation backfires a few decades after most countries become independent.

The smartest people in England are foreigners(just look at Oxbridge's recent Ph.D grads).
The richest people in England are foreigners.
The most beautiful people in England are foreigners.

Foreigners hold the top private sector jobs.
Foreigners are buying up your country one corporation at a time:
Wether it is Harrods or Manchester City,Bentley or Cadbury.

What happened?

Clearly all those years of free for all jobs aren't working for the british population.

I'm not being racist or anything but the day white british citizens will be a minority in THEIR own country will be a sad day.

(I live in a country like that altough the circumstances are different).

Who failed?

the politicians?

the people?

colonial ancestors?

Oh and don't get me wrong, the same is happening in countries such as France,Germany,Spain,Italy and the United States altough none is as rapid and sudden as in England.

What a shame.

Multiculturalism isn't working as intended unfortunately.

The british people are the ones being assimilated into the African,South east asian and east european cultures that are springing up in all areas of Britain.

Here is a question to all the white british people with a british ancestry.

What does being british mean to you in 2011?

Please refrain from trolling/coming up with witty answers in hope that those reading them will be impressed.

I'm geniunely interested in hearing both sides of the spectrum.

I don't care. I want to move to America, anyway.
Remember your words next time you're treated by an Indian doctor.
Original post by Tawheed
Remember your words next time you're treated by an Indian doctor.

or any other country for that instance.
I have a chinese GP, an Indian doctor, a South African dentist and I had an Italian orthodontist!
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
This thread’s over 7 years old ffs.

I guess you could call this a..

Spoiler

Latest

Trending

Trending