The Student Room Group

JP morgan Schools Programme 2011

Scroll to see replies

The one they used to confirm that they recieved my application
Original post by Dahle
Thank you for this!

By the way, which e-mail did you send to? I can't seem to find an e-mail address linked to the program at all.

Also guys, do you think it's a good idea to e-mail relevant information which has come up after you have applied? I am taking some university courses this summer in the US, which I did not know when I applied.

Considering that they're finalising applicant numbers, there wouldn't be much point telling them. Besides, I highly doubt it'd make much (if any) difference to the outcome.
Reply 302
Original post by somaiyar
Wheyy got invited to the RBS insight Day, but no news from J.P. Morgan

Purehakkai

Have you heard back yet? I replied to their invite on the website "message centre" on the 21st June but have not heard back...
Original post by twig
Have you heard back yet? I replied to their invite on the website "message centre" on the 21st June but have not heard back...

They haven't replied to me, either. They said we would get a response in 72 hours. Let's give them some time.
Reply 304
Original post by twig

Stop panicking, you got on. I'm sure they'll get in contact in a few days and tell us what day we got.
Reply 305
Yeah I replied to them a couple of days ago, but i'm sure they will contact us in a few days, but I also got a message about an interview thing on the 19th July, so i'm not sure whether this is the actual insight day or do we actually have an interview, because at the top of the page there was no reference number, so this might just be a standard message
Reply 306
RBS... Still being considering, no new correspondence on their site since i got the original few messages saying they've got my application :/
Original post by Purehakkai
Anybody heard from MS 3 day one (who is female)? I turned down the Insight day because I'm going on the Mckinsey leadership programme and I know a couple of my friends turned it down too, so I guess you guys still have a chance of getting a place.

I heard today and got this email:

Thank you for your application to the Morgan Stanley Step In, Step Up Programme.

We have received a significant number of high calibre applications, making it necessary for us to make some difficult choices between talented individuals. Due to this we have decided to hold an alternative one-day reduced Step In, Step Up, that will be held on Wednesday 10th August which we would like you to attend. Congratulations!
Original post by woods.vanessa
I heard today and got this email:

Thank you for your application to the Morgan Stanley Step In, Step Up Programme.

We have received a significant number of high calibre applications, making it necessary for us to make some difficult choices between talented individuals. Due to this we have decided to hold an alternative one-day reduced Step In, Step Up, that will be held on Wednesday 10th August which we would like you to attend. Congratulations!

same!
but i dont know what to do
cause i'll be in hong kong by that time..
Original post by white_dragon337
same!
but i dont know what to do
cause i'll be in hong kong by that time..

Well obviously go to Hong Kong lol :biggrin:
It's only a one day event I guess they'll just give your place to someone on the waiting list.
I was the person that started the J.P. Morgan Schools Programme thread last year.

Everyone heard around the 28th - 30th June.
Reply 311
Ok thank you!
Reply 312
For anyone interested (apologies if expecting JP Morgan's programme here...), RBS has replied back with the confirmations of the dates
Original post by twig
For anyone interested (apologies if expecting JP Morgan's programme here...), RBS has replied back with the confirmations of the dates

Likewise.. 5th of August for me!
Reply 314
Original post by twig

Weird... I'm still on this:
Stage Your application has been submitted and is under consideration

Starting to think RBS will be rejection, I was somewhat confident I would get it after getting the MS one :frown: Oh well
Reply 315
Original post by teshnit
Weird... I'm still on this:
Stage Your application has been submitted and is under consideration

Starting to think RBS will be rejection, I was somewhat confident I would get it after getting the MS one :frown: Oh well

Send them an email maybe? I was rejected by MS, but got into RBS and McKinsey:tongue:. Quite weird though, because I do not normally expect these types of emails on weekends, and this came at 1pm today.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 316
Original post by twig
Send them an email maybe? I was rejected by MS, but got into RBS and McKinsey:tongue:. Quite weird though, because I do not normally expect these types of emails on weekends, and this came and 1pm today.

I'll probably wait it out considering someone got the RBS one a few days ago. you today, think they just working their way through, and i applied quite late on, so probably at the bottom of the pile somewhere :P
Reply 317
Popped an email over to RBS late Saturday evening, and received the acceptance email this morning, just replied back with my order of preference for the dates :smile: Chose the 3 earlier ones.

All that's left now, is JPMorgan and that should be very soon I take it?
Just emailed RBS this morning and they offered me a place.

So if anyone is reading this who hasn't heard yet, definitely drop them a message.
I have been invited to an RBS ability centre, not sure what that means.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending