The Student Room Group

BSMS Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Richard Shoulder

Original post by Richard Shoulder
How are people getting interviews/rejections etc - email? post letter?

Both. Email first, then after a few days a letter.

I have my interview tomorrow! Just reading up and sharpening on everything last minute...
Original post by CraigKirk
You'll first need to change the settings to see signatures. If you go to your profile on TSR, you'll see a 'Settings' link near the top toward the middle of the page. It's not the same 'Settings' that's in the top right. In that drop down menu, you can find the settings to change to see signatures and also to make your own signature.

Ah thanks a lot!! can see it now, oh and btw great idea making that thread. very helpful!!
Reply 342
Good luck to everyone with interviews today :smile:
I got 'If you were to go to a school and talk to year 9s about an issue, what would you talk about', which threw me a bit!
did anyone go to an interview today and if soo what was it like??
Original post by georgiagray93
I have my interview tomorrow and sent my application off on 30th September and heard of my interview less than 2 weeks ago. No acknowledgement before then. So if you sent them in October don't panic you will hear, and they have got your application.

hey, just wondering how did your interview go?? what kinda things did you get?
I don't mean to be a miserable git, but can we be careful with the interview discussion - questions and responses shouldn't be discussed. This is in your best interests.
I don't mean to be a miserable git, but can we be careful with the interview discussion - questions and responses shouldn't be discussed. This is in your best interests.

ooh very competitive :rolleyes:
Original post by sachinisgod

Original post by sachinisgod
ooh very competitive :rolleyes:

No, you misunderstood me. If the university admissions tutors find us discussing them, then they'll contact TSR and if they can get an email address and link it to the applicant, they may well be rejected. As I said, this is in your best interest.
No, you misunderstood me. If the university admissions tutors find us discussing them, then they'll contact TSR and if they can get an email address and link it to the applicant, they may well be rejected. As I said, this is in your best interest.

hey i was pulling ur leg.. wat u say is true :P
Praying I get an interview :frown: slowly losing hope!!!!!
Reply 351
Me too sigh. I wonder when they give intl interviews :s
Reply 352
Original post by beckswilkinson
Praying I get an interview :frown: slowly losing hope!!!!!

Its only been like a month or so... one uni here in scotland still interviewed up to about April and only had one batch of rejections before then. It was horrible having to wait that long. So dont lose hope too quickly, keep positive :biggrin:
Original post by chosen1_lbj
hey, just wondering how did your interview go?? what kinda things did you get?

Hey my interview was alright thank you. I can't tell you what they asked obviously due to the interview discussion rules. But the university is very friendly so don't panic, I'm sure you'll be fine :smile:
had my interview today, i think it went well, should find out results in december time! cant wait
Reply 355
I hope everything went well for everyone that had interviews today! Fingers crossed for you all that you'll all get in! :smile:
has anybody who applied in october had an interview yet? still waiting anxiously :|
Original post by heartshapedbox
has anybody who applied in october had an interview yet? still waiting anxiously :|

I am in the same position.
Reply 358
I sent my application off on 12th October and have had no reply to confirm that they are processing my application. Should I contact them to ask if it's being processed?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 359
Original post by xxsanhaxx
I sent my application off on 12th November and have had no reply to confirm that they are processing my application. Should I contact them to ask if it's being processed?

You meant october right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending